Sign in to follow this  
Shirwac

Video gamers---Only

shyhem   

SOCOM Basically stands for special operation command.This game is based on the special forces point of view and u'r mission is to blow up stuff and go into enemy territory, accomplish the mission and get the f**k out of there.

Definately a good game for anyone who wants to see how lethal the special forces are,in this game u will pack real heat lord have mercy on the enemy.

....am really getting board with shooters and SocomII is no different. Fact is there only so many ways to shot a guy and playing. but the voice rec. is really fun to play, I think the single player is a bit too realistic to be much fun.

The military assimilation games are too serious for me to indulge in – I remember Resident Evil, now that game was good, followed by Metal Gear – those two shooting games are nice.

Intel   

anyone play San Andreas

bought it for $100 and got bored of it after the first 2 missions, as it gets a bit repetitious

I know like the original GTA, hated Vice City, and San Andreas – but True Crime: Streets of LA was out of this world – that’s a good drive/mission/shoot game – not to mention the music is intense.

Intel   

yeah music in San Andreas is great too,

never liked hiphop/r&b, but thought the most of the tracks in the in-game radio stations were excellent, copied the whole lot on my Ipod

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

I know like the original GTA, hated Vice City, and San Andreas – but True Crime: Streets of LA was out of this world – that’s a good drive/mission/shoot game – not to mention the music is intense.

Vice City was awesome. Sure the missions were a bit bland at times, but I just played it for the silly latino accents. San Andreas is okay, but I find the controls a bit difficult, you can't use the arrows anymore.

- yeah music in San Andreas is great too,

never liked hiphop/r&b, but thought the most of the tracks in the in-game radio stations were excellent, copied the whole lot on my Ipod

I actually find the chat shows on the radio more interesting. The 'debates' especially, like the ones you find on Kchat (Vice City). It's so ridiculous but funny.

I mostly play Final Fantasy games, and I only upgrade my console if Final Fantasy upgrades too. Does anyone play FF?

hey Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One, do you play DDR ... shuuuuuuuush, don't tell anyone but am adicted to it!

Xu, the radio stations are awsome... they're true to the type of crap on real American talk radio, just listen to C-SPAN’s Washington Journal, the things people say, I don't whether to laugh or .......