Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

Senora   

Moti, I have read the research you mentioned and I am surprised the nomads here misunderstood your intentions. I am afraid Moti is right, we need to train our women for their benefit and ours, since they r the cause of divorce as proved by this independent scientific research.

6 Pages, and STILL not ONE piece of evidence shown to support this infamous "UN Study"

You Men :rolleyes: , what a cheap way to get the women to notice you....

I propose that this thread be moved to the jokes forum :rolleyes:

Posted by Moti:

What do Women want?

Man gives up on Women

April 10, 2003 - Atlanta, USA

Atlanta native auto mechanic Michael Ross publicly declares that he has given up the life long struggle to figure out what women really want. This came after a recently published report estimating American corporations had spent over $1 billion dollars in 2001 to determine what want women want from their products and marketing, and had largely failed. "If combining rooms full of highly skilled experts and truckloads of money can't figure these women out, how on earth is the typical blue collar man with $28,000 after tax dollars a year supposed to?" said Mr. Ross during an interview with Atlanta news reporters. "It may be that these women themselves have no idea what they are looking for or what will win them over. Many admit to having the exact same qualities in one man be endearing, while in another, off-putting." Mr. Ross's web site has generated over 32,000 letters of support from other men in its guest book since his announcement earlier in the day.

That there is nothing "wrong" with being childish there can be no doubt. The suppostion that most of the respondees of this thread are adolescents is not a gratitous judgement. During my adolescent years, I can recall, quite vividly, (quite memorable I might add) the incessant, irrational, inimical exchanges with many a female. Ah! How green and fresh I was. Of course matters and methods evolve as one reaches the midpoint of one's life. Indeed, different it is now than then. Alas, I am afforded the comforts of "youthful bickering" no more! "When I was child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things"; this biblical aphorism aptly amplifies and captures my approach.

Tuujiye   

Mutakalim..lol to inta aan fahmay..lol...Sxb cilmi aan soo dajino gabdhahaan sida aan ula hadli la heyn..me and you...lol..Ani waxaan dhihi lahaa aan u sooqaado luubaan iyo foox oo buufiska aan ka fooxino..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

OG Moti   

OG and Fience you keep asking prove.. what is that suppose to mean? are you saying my words are not good enough for you? are you saying you prefer some guy some where with western name words are more solid than mine.. i am very disappointed to know you guys are doubting my words...

as nuune said it was an advice that followed a research by UNDP and you guys turned it to a case against my good character..

BrotherjustCause not everyone open minded, and justlike you, thank you for understanding my point and I am sure you read the same article and research i read.. didnt you feel bad about our women's condition? but they dont feel it, cause they dont know bro, be patient with them and help them even if they seem to appriciate, your Ajar will come from Allah inshaAllah.. peace

Originally posted by JustCause:

Moti, I have read the research you mentioned and I am surprised the nomads here misunderstood your intentions. I am afraid Moti is right, we need to train our women for their benefit and ours, since they r the cause of divorce as proved by this independent scientific research.

Keep up the good work Moti and you will be rewarded by God. Thank you on behalf of sensible Somali men!

What would the sensible Somali men do without you two? :D

Lazie...

I would join the fracas...but my husband might divorce me. :(

Brother Moti, there is no need to thank me. It should be me doing the thanking, cause you are doing a great work for our society. Do not worry your hard work wont be in vain InshaAllah and I will do my best to help my people and wont give up on this fight. This report is very disturbing to say the least and I believe is a wake up call for our women.

We need more men like you brother to help our women to see the light. Our women are misguided today by some alien concepts and forgot the fact that we have traditions and cultures of our own.

Miss Sun, the sensible men of Somalia would be lost without us! I hope you will take the advice of brother Moti sis.

Waraa ma sidii baad u qaylinayseeen . . . waanba yaabay ... 7 pages hadana natiijo ma leh miyaa ??

Conclution: Somali Women waa dad fiican . . cid ka fiican ma leh . . warka naga dhaafa .... qurux iyo dabeecad cid ku gaaraysa ma leh . . . Sheekadana waa xiran tahay.

Waryaarahe kaalaya war JACELYBARO, War ileen ninyahow GD(Guurdoon NOT Gaadiidka dowlada)adigeey kugu dhamaatay.Sxb dumarka raga jiljilic san kama helaaan ee aan kula taliyo, waxay ka helaaan raga birta calashaday rough and tough ka ah..eee ha taraarixin walaalkeey isjir, hadii kale adaa taangiga taako lagaaga dhigaaa :D:D

posted by garab tuujiye

lol inta aan ka fahmay

LOOOOOL wax waalan

asxantu

looooooooool shoobaro .... arrinkaa haweenkaa la waydiin . . .

Haweenka somalidu inay fiican yihiin shaki kuma jiro . . . sida loola dhaqmayaana waa gaar . . yaanay iskaga kaa qasmin sxb . . . Ragga birta calashada iyagay si fiican u calaashadaan that's why ay u jecel yihiin . . :D;)

Xoogsade   

Aren't some of us putting a blanket judgement on different people(women) with different mentality, personality and attitude? Can someone use this collective mentality to decide if "fa'iza" next door is good or bad? I mean, what does my cute neighbour have to do with a report let alone with the rest of Somali women in general? There are some trends in age-groups, but certainly, women are all different as all men are different from one another.

We should re-examine our tendency to speak in the collective and understand that people(both men and women) are different, and that Allah gave each individual unique personality that accounts for how they behave and deal with others. I don't believe in Somali women's character being a uniform one just as I know Somali men are all different from each other. May be Eating Khat for those back home can be said to be almost a certain characteristic to be found among them(and some were demostrating when the price went up recently to prove my point).

Anyway, waxaa ilaah loogu mahadiyaa, bani'aadamka inuu isku mid ka dhigin xagga dabeecadda, qof walbana siduu yahay asaga ama iyada ku gaar tahay.

BRO SHOOBARO.

Miskiin Guys have a place and some admirers too I think smile.gif

LANDER   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

X Q = Short Tracy Chapman look alike with Tyson's Lips & teeth. she is wearing a striped Shirt tucked in Jeans & Boots..she is standing outside just had smoke.. [/QB]

:D

Zu if you only knew