Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

dawoco   

Rudy, how is marital life treatin ya? U know,u have left these single faarax's behind u now, they tryin 2 distract u from ur lovely xaliimo xaawo, they are all jealous, watch out bro ;)

Nice translation btw, u coulda just asked for a translation instead of butcherin the language icon_razz.gif

Anywayz, i have seen moti's report, it was carried out by a female inspector and she interviewed over 1000 women on each continent to gain insight into how we females rationalize things.

Mtoi, continue :D

Girls, i think we should try walkin in the worn out boots of these misguided men, maskiinyaasha, they were once normal too, before they tried to outsmart the global xaliimo, now they just confused icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

loooooooool...jaceel baro........caadi matihid...

Nafta abaayo waa ku tuugaa jacelbaro baro...maskiinkaan suu jaceel u yaqaano iyo gabar la'aanta heyso caadi ma aha..jacelka waxaa la dhahay hadii ee gabar salaanto wuu suuxaa jaceel uu u qabo daraadeed.lol..marka nafta jacelbaro naftiisa u roonoo waan ku tuugaa....

Nuune kaalay when you asking queen questions is it because you need some answers oo farsamada ayaa ka halowday?..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

I would say 'they are better be left the way they are'. Remember, the Rasool's (SCW) hadeeth, "....if you try to straighten, they will be broken...". Verdict, LIVE and let live.

Personally, i think we are both humans, but inside our thought processes are completely different. That is why we don't seem to understand each other at times. In addition, women are good somethings, and men are good on others, and we need each other for the sake of humanity. So, stop complaining and face the challenge, that is women.

P.S. No offense.

Nafta . . .

Walaaleey waan raadinayaa taydii . . . cid ma ii haysaa . . . waan jecelahay dumarka soomaalida . . . . . . Laakiin weli tii aan nafta ku qaboojin lahaa ima soo marin xabiibi.

Peace

OG Moti   

Sister Buubto

Sorry but mid igu daadisay majirto inshaAllah majiridoonto, i just annoyed a problem facing my sisters and did some searching and came accross a research done by UNDP, and wanted to share, so that it might solve the divorce problems we are facing which is created by Somali women, i am not married and Allah knows when will I.. but I am here for you, to help you.. to understand you, and to treat as Shariica says but you dont want that, so I am trying to find out how can we train our women to understand shariica and stop them destroying their future... walahu wali al toofiiq

peace

x_quizit   

LMAO....Og Moti, u can't be serious? if u are, i will definetly recommend u to a psychologist that deals with somali men that can't handle rejection very well.... icon_razz.gif ....bro, are u depressed? insecure? lonely? there is a new drug out there...called confidence, patented by Doc-X, and available in limited quantities, get it b4 ur stuck with urself forever...

Reasons behind this post ladies and gents:

A-Og was let down when a prospective xalimo ran for cover when she learned his bias and one track mind icon_razz.gif

b-she realized he sucked at stats...with such examples as "all problems and divorces are due solely to somali women, men are exempt" :eek:

c-views women as some"thing" to be trained...like a dog...ie-last post, he said "let's train em"...oh..oh...can we get a treat after that? u promise???? :rolleyes:

d-he just lacks shukansi skills and likes to take it out on women...hint...ask the married men for tips how to get a woman and hopefully stay with one ;)

p.s.-divorce is a problem in our community because all too often ppl marry those they cannot mesh with for life/marry for the wrong reasons..ie-kids right away, etc...OG, u want ur marriage to last? try respecting women, listening to their views, not blaming ur own insecurities on them, and take responsibilities for ur own actions...voila! soon after, u just might get urself an unsuspecting xawa...

Peace

x_q! i ce u got so much knowledge about married life!! dont even go there!!

start with the babe steps...! hanging with faarax for 10 min in starbucks! if u pass then i might promote u and the crew to the next level..!

watching an entire movie with a faarax!! u feel me!!

after that once u pass the big exam! (wedding nite)its all butter babe!! u be smiling 4ever!!

;);)

Tuujiye   

OG-moti you are 50% right sxb...

And Xquest is 70% right...

X yes we do have some men that blame everything to women, and we also have women that are what them men speak of. So therefore be comprehensible and reasonable.

I know some men that blame women all the wrong things that have to do with their marriage because they are losers them selves and kind find the right solution. Because of this you can’t say all men. For that reason, you will be admitting that they are some women that do things that will brake up a marriage. In your writings you always make it seen like if the women were angels and never cause problems.

OG-moti, Sxb when you say

I am here for you, to help you.. to understand you, and to treat as Shariica says but you dont want that, so I am trying to find out how can we train our women to understand shariica and stop them destroying their future... walahu wali al toofiiq

What you should be doing first is to train the brothers the men in our society. No man can tell anything to woman weather she is your wife, sister, mother or anything if the men them selves aren’t educated. Is like claiming to be a teacher when you are still a student. You want to help you women, help your self first and the ignorant brothers that are treating our sisters wrong so wrong that is against the shariica law. They said every good man or a hero had a good wife, is not because the wife’s goodness made him good is because the man was good and his wife respected him. Our prophet scw said be good to your wives if you want them to be good to you. So bro I think I did your investigate. lol..

Is one of them times that TUUJIYE gets serious so please don’t mine me…

Wareer badanaa!!!

OG Moti   

Oh my God .. Again OG_moti is misunderstood as always...

X-q sxb you said a lot, and you attack me personaly and forget the topic we are dealing with.. u said i was a pycho, acuudi bilaah.. i forgive you bro, cause it seems you dont know me, shukaansi bro is not a skill you learn or need to learn, it is being honest and if you can be honest you are great in shukaansi and i dont see shukaansi a problem, second you said i was rejected and couldnt handle, sxb first of all i dont live where somali women exist, so the idea of rejection cant happen technically ... maskiin... if you dont know it is not your fault...

it seems you are doing this as critizing me to win our sisters' hearts, bro if it works for u i dont mind..

but brother i just read this research and wanted to share .. why shoot the massenger...?

I never said it is totally upon women, I said we need to train our women in relationship and you all saw it in negetive way, all i was saying was men is hopeless to train, women have some hope, beside a man is what his wife makes him of dont you agree? beside if we train the girls they can change the bad man to a good man with few tricks... not fight back and push him to be more bad...

Tuujiye sxb .. i thought u understood my point.. i am all for the sisters not against them.. Allah kariim....

Girls sorry all i wanted is to share research conducted by others not by me.. and i wasnt being unfair.. i just wanted to react to the research and do what can be done to solve the problem,,

peace

Senora   

X_Q is a gal hon

"is because the man was good and his wife respected him. Our prophet scw said be good to your wives if you want them to be good to you. "

Simple ( and a bit vague) but correct

x_quizit   

Og, i invite u to shoot any man that calls himself X-quizit...last i checked, i was yet a woman, but thxs for making me doubt myself..excuse me while i ask someone what i am :confused:

Garab, i've never said all men, i was addressing Og's faulty logic and giving him asinine answers as he was...and i do know that there are some women just like the men that are responsible for the failure of their marriages, but unlike Og, im not pointing the finger at just one and ignoring the rest.

Peace

OG Moti   

X_Q sis why be aggressive when you can be peaceful, you attacked my personality and that is unprofessional, however i do understand that you got upset because you didnt read between the lines and i cant blame u for that.. but sis.. the research is true and scary we must do something about it.. that is all i asked..

Aeryn Sun

if you dont care now, you will care when you get divorced because of you... please join the group to stop or at least reduce the divorce that we are facing in our nation..

peace