Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

MARCH BREAK!!!!!!!!

Miriam1   

Salam

March Break is finally here for all u students, wondering what ur plans are for this one week of bliss!

Personally it has alittle to do with shopping and shopping and shopping :D

Peace

shyhem   

Do u mean spring break,we still have afew days to go and even after we have it i'm not sure what the f**k i'm gonna do with it

Iffah   

Jawahir,

Lucky you! I don't get a March Break anymore. They call it a reading week and I just finished it last week. :( I have to deal with 6 more stressful weeks of school.

Well enjoy your week off smile.gif

Haneefah   

Ilhaam, Isn't it just sad...I was just gonna say how much I miss march breaks. Universities have a reason when they didn't call reading weeks a break, cuz it's exactly how it sounds...a boring busy reading week.

But I hope you high schoolers enjoy your march/spring breaks!

Iffah   

Nafisa, I know eh. Agh! Well at least you made the best of it... I didn't rest much or read anything :rolleyes:

Jawahiir...I take it this is your last March break before you start Uni...so make the best of it!

Miriam1   

Salam

Now iam sorta sad what is this reading week!?..my anut goes to centennial college and i think she just had somting like that, i was helping her with some assignments poor thing was loaded.

I think iam going to get one helluva shocker once i got to university. :confused:

I was wondering are there alot of somalis in the universities u attend...To be honest i almost know no somalis in my age here, most of my family are in the UK, if i had the chance i would move there in a sec.It will be great in a way to start having friends who are not pakistani or irani, u know more of ur own ppl

Peace :D

Baaniyal   

March Break must be nice. Like many of y'all said, this reading week garbage is not enough. As it's still in february where the weather is still not pleasant. And it seems the proffesors purposely save the most work for you on this special week. A coincidence, i think not!

SALAAMA.....YES MY SRING BREAK OFFICALLY STARTED TODAY.......ALHAMDULILAHI....I CAN'T STAND LOOKIN AT ALL THESE WHITE PPL FOR ANY LONGER :mad: .....I MISSED MY CASA.....HALWO AND CAANO GEEL ;) .....YUM YUM....I'M JUST GONNA RELAX AND BOTHER A COUPLE OF PPL :D ........IT FEELS GOOD TO DO ABSOLUTELY NADA...

GODBLESS

Kool_Kat   

What March breake, you only have one more day to go...

Damn you ppl who go to school...I never get March Break, Christmast Week (or is it two weeks), PTA day, this day, that day...

I never thought I would say this... But I MISSED MY SCHOOL DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! :mad:

ZOLA   

today was the last day of my spring break ...it felt like winter break here in MN ..all i did was sleep,sleep and sleep ...am not kidding.

Miriam1   

Hey finally people that acutally had a march break or spring break! man i thought i was the only highschooler here :D

Yea its the last weekend..but hey only a few more weeks to the summer holidays.

Yakhi I am gald i wrapped up my break with the protest today it was somting else.

KoolKat :eek: u miss the school days MY OH MY ! hun i dont think u miss having a 4 chapter history test on how freaking Charles VII or XII had a war agianst god knows who.

Lady Hustla: Jokes @ the white ppl yea after a while i guess u need to see some colour

Section6er:Lucky Sonaofagun

For the rest of y'all merci beaucoup for the responces :cool:

Iffah   

Ha! Girls it's back to school. Sorry, I just had to bring that up :D Jawhiir...there are alot of Somalis in my school. I'm sure you'll make many Somali friends once you start Uni...you'll meet good and bad people..but hopefully you'll only run into the good ones. smile.gif