Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK?

i guess the only lingo i r/w fluently w/o having a brain damage is american english!! however, i was just talking to a customer from lousiana and he told me that he cant understand my

accesent! :confused: i told him not worry, i neither understood what he was saying????

however, i can curse in 10 languages!!

a nomada called me last nite and asked me how do u say peace in af somali, i told her, well thats called nabad! she said no, nabad, means hi, i said yah!! but...anyway, i called toronto to get a clear answer! i couldnt get hold of my auntie!

so does anybody know the answer to this question!!

nafta   

white angel, hey meid ik dacht dat ik de enige kaaskop was

well i speak

somali

dutch

english

a lil arabic

a lil german

a lil french ....impressive huh icon_razz.gif:D

where are all the other dutch people at anyway...must be luring around the corners or something

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

If your ever strapped for cash you guys should try of those translating jobs there is a lot of money to be made from that...

I speak Somali, English, Italian and broken French (you'd think after studying it for 6yrs at school I would be fluent in it) Blame the British educational system I say :mad:

Lol@Ameenah funny how ppl can curse in a language before they learn to speak it...lol I can curse in Urdu, Spanish, Sawahilli, Arabic, German, French, Punjabi and Gaelic??? Don't ask me how...I was a confused little kid with a lot of time on her hands! icon_razz.gif

Ma'Salaama

OG Moti   

Ok ok ... I havent seen yet anyone who speaks my language and that is sad, but luckly i know other languages by chance, here is my list

note: I do not have first language and that is worring me, cause then I am confused

1. Arabic - 99.9%

2. Somali - 96%

3. Filipino (Philippines)3 dailogs ( Tagalog, Ilukano, and Bangasinan) - 67 - 70% Tagalog the rest just conversational

4. Chinese - 1%

5. Cambodian - 20% but increasing (classes - :confused: )

6. Japanese - 1.5%

7. Rahanweynaawi (Rahanwen Somali) - 0.72%

8. Qaldaan Somali - 89%

9. Xamari Somali - 92%

10. Hindi - 0.22%

11. Thia - Thialand - 0.28%

12. Loas - 0.03%

13. French - 2%

14. Italian - 1%

15. Vietnames - 0.001%

and i am still trying to catch as much as possible other languages such us PAPA New Ginia and Afghanistani... life is short we need Communication, peace

Salaan...

Intaa jacbursado waa kuwanaa, ama luuqad or lahjado:

• Wan faan kuulo e finili butaano
  • Kuweendha saako, kumaa maa...
  • Yaa ximaar kalab fiya wasaq yacni kamaa washensi
  • Kuuntadaa buufkeed u sheeg waraa
  • Bilis dukoowti Boon aa in ekaadas, Boon dukoowina bahalaa in ekadeeh

dawoco   

White angel en Nafta, jullie zijn niet de enige. Goh ik dacht dat ik de enige hier was,,,Leuk om mede kaasjes te ontmoeten, kunnen we lekker roddelen he!

Caramel kisses, nice topic abaayo, liked the "waxaad tiri lagu yiri" remark, isn't our language great?

I speak fluent Dutch, reasonable German, English and Af Soomaali like ayeeyo koris!

I used to be so fluent in Arabic when i was around six yrs old, but i can hardly make a sentance now much to my regret! Something to correct in the future insha allah..

nuune   

i guess iam the only one who speaks two language>> arabic and af jinni kaliya,

anyway, when it comes to jacburis, i know

some dutch jacbruirs

german jacburis

spanish jacburis

rushian jacburis

reewin jacburis

hindi jacburis

swahili jacburis

ethiopian jacburis

Dawaco,Ich spreche sehr kleines deutsch, en ik spreek ook heel klein nederlands, ma is dhahday germanka iyo dutchka way isku dhawyihiin, 4 sano ka hor baan dhigtay germanka,wali xoogaa aan ku qaraabto waan ka aqaanaa

WoW...proper linguists in here eh?

I've learned more languages than you could shake a stick at (Arabic, Swahili, French, Italian and some self-taught hindi) unfortuntely, I can only speak Somali n English now.

I plan to begin an intensive language course in French within the next 6months Insha'Allah. So...just maybe... :cool:

OG Moti   
Nuune and dawaco loooooool, u guys ARE doing big halowsi... nuune sxb u just told us inaad Russia dadkii kasoo galay tahay oo qaar barafka uudilay... loool dawaco Arabic fluent aa.. war cusub ...... the Cramel_cream smart girl she wants to know how much we suffered to get to europe or whereever we are.. now she knows all the places we want for Jeexid to West and apply the super gold qaxooti status.. good thinking sis.... smile.gif peace

lol   

I c alot of languages.. even af jini waa la xisaabooyaa... macbuudka...

MMA: wa fuuray nooh... ( koo kasto cay lee barate haye)

Aniga intaan lee kasaa..

Arabic

Urdu

(the other two lingos are common)

nafta   

dawaco meid, het leek me gezellig om ff met je te roddelen till nuune in de verhaal kwam :D uitkijken dus icon_razz.gif

nuune af jini aa?? :eek: ...wat exactley is that and how does it go...i'm imagining its somewhere in the lines of russian and swahili icon_razz.gif

dawoco   

Nuune, wann wir nach Somalie zuruck gehen, sollen wir internazional sein, weil wir sprachlich sind... (god did i say that right?!)

lol, my German teacher would have a heart attack if she saw what i am doing to the German grammer!

Nafta, sjonge jonge,,,,,,,is het AL WEER door een man verpest :mad: !...Ach ja, mischien moeten we met een Vlaamse accent schrijven ;) ook al lopen we het risico om dom te klinken, mischien is dat het wel waard :D