Sign in to follow this  
HALIMA ABDUL

SLEEPING AROUND

Blessed   

Well dear Castro, considering that globally there appears to be more fagots to lesbians the sleeping around stakes are much higher on the mens side.

Also when doing it with females, men are usually the pursuers, consumers, beggars and deceivers in the equation. Unlike women they often have no qualms about sharing themselves with the world. It’s a source of pride, no?

In any case, sleeping around was covered in the

courting stage of my previous analysis. What comes after, is strictly a one gender show.

The crucial point here is because men perpetrate major sexual terrorism on the world, society has ceased appealing to their moral core.

Castro   

Sleeping around is really an individual's character and personality flaw. What is far more important and pressing, as you mentioned Blessed, are the massive number of children herded into prostitution every year. The trafficking of humans for the sex industry. The use of rape as a weapon of war. The death and destruction reaped from sexually transmitted diseases. That's sexual terrorism (though this is the first time I hear the term). And unfortunately, it is mainly, if not exclusively, perpetrated by men as they are the obvious beneficiaries. The numbers of children and young women forced into prostitution are staggering and are on the rise. The number of HIV/AIDS infections and death are also staggering and on the rise among those already most vulnerable. This is one type of terrorism that could really do with a war against it.

Blessed   

^Absolutely adeer. I called it sexual terror because I honestly can't think of a worst crime committed against humanity.

And sadly, no real war is waged against it. It's sickening :(

what is left 2 say?

Halima dear sis THINK , two guilty parties /gains minus loss ..... for both who gains more or looses more? incase ur winning n ur looses r lesser than his, U WIN

PS. Society is not biased against women per se, it is woman who go any lenght fixing the unfixables. VIRGINITY ONCE GONE IRREVASEBLE! imagine loosing it to a fornicator who handles u like a shit than a very very grateful husband!,

dragg urselve for 9 months with a huge belly ALONE n worst is the poor child. why the heartache? pls refrain n try fasting more

PSS. Halima the above message is not directed at u at all. n welcome.

underdog   

Trevor,

I've been to quite a few tuulos but I have no idea where Swansea is.

Besides, why aa suuqa iga xiree? Xaliimo isma naqaano, wiika ee sinta kusido na madhalin.

LOL@^^

I´ve been sleeping with my girlfreinds ever since i turned 12, i was(am) a heatbreaker, i turned the home phone into a toll-free number , i made mom utter words like " where are the parents of these girls?".

Johnny, saas maa ku rabtaa inaan guri ku dhaqato?

inaalilaah, waa inaa raajicuun. allah u akbar.

Rahima, grandmother ma noqoday? Looks like you murdered this thread to death all those years ago, and after all that wisdom, somalida wali dhagax yaal waaye, darbiyaal maxaa ka sugee sis!