Sign in to follow this  
HALIMA ABDUL

SLEEPING AROUND

Tuujiye   

Gabdhihiina beenta aad isku sheegeysaan aniga uma bogin....

Gabartii is dhiibto waa baac, tii is macneysona laakiin aaqirka bixisona waa baac, tii wax diidana oo haruuf soo tuurtana waa aqyaarad, tii qeelisona oo dadka dhan is maqashiisona waa "ar ka carara"....

Wiil haduu maanta gabar la seexdo, wax iska badalaayo ma jiraan oo biri sidiisa lee buu ahaana, laakiin gabarta wee ka sharaf badan tahay wiilka oo waa in ee is dhowrtaa...

laakiin hadii ee labada is celin waayaan, anaa fahantun yaaqee...isku booda aa tiraahdeenee is rifa....

Wareer badanaa!!

Jacpher   

Sleeping Around? Men/women who sleep around are filthy, dirty, disgusting people, running around to spread diseases and disgrace to society, specially to Somali people. This is my opinion. If you get offended, so be it. It’s the truth and I am entitled to my opinion.

Why is it ok for guys to womanize and not ok for girls? Are girls less of a men? I hate the double standard.

My dad used to say in Arabic, "Laa Tusaaxib Al Ashraar" Do not be friends with bad people. This is one of the few advises from my parents that I acted on until today. I can’t recall a bad friend I had or that could influence me. I remember when I was in refugee camp in Kenya. I had a guy on my soccer team who used to womanize a lot. We gave him a name he deserved. He hated this name. We used to call him "MAN WHORE" or Dhileyste. Very disgusting name to be known for. I gave him advice a zillion time but he never listen me.

Guys like me don't really care guy/girl as long as your Zaani, YOU ARE NOT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME! Only bad guys who do such awful things want us to believe it’s different when girls do it. No way. Zaani is Zaani just like the Qur’aan says and Zaani deserve to be married to another Zaaniya.

May Allah shows the path of guidance and lead us to it.

Foxy   

Sleeping around is a bad heading to start with!

Funny as it is, the popular believe in our cultural/tradition/social Norm or what have You believes are hypocrite about sex, specifically women having premarital sex are taboo in our society, yet Okey for Men

I feel sex is something basic like food for both genders. Binding it by tradition makes you yearn for it and spend half your life thinking about it and the focus on other things just remains blur.

My personal opinion... "Go with the flow of universe" at the end everyone knows whats right and wrong

cheers

Arawella   

LOL. :D

Foxy, which flow will that be? Flow to hell or godka murugo?

I think, I prefer to be the shepherd rather than the sheep. But then I prefer the advice of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) in the hope that I will be rewarded with Jannah.

Katrina   

After spending my break in a Somali infested city I find the title of this post an accurate depiction of the Somali diaspora in America! Alright, for those nit-pickers, maybe not all but a large slice of the pie is. Somalis sleep around as much as if not more than Americans. Other than the usual trashy suspects, Americans

(I can't speak for other countries) have rules and standards about dating/sleeping around...no kiss on the first date (or couple of dates), no sex till way later if even etc. A Somali person male/female who doesn't abstain (as they should...in no way or form am I advocating sex... kaapish for those who will be on me like a pack of hyenas :D ) gives it up right away. I'm not talking to anyone on SOL coz I sure don't know your business. ;)

I agree with Socode B. there are a lot of great things we can learn from our western counterparts (take the good and leave the bad) but even when it comes to the bad (in Islam) some Somalis can't even get that right. Those who do sleep around have some class and self-respect and don't let the farax or xalimo dictate your behavior...don't succumb to the pressure of a pushy FIRST date. You don't have to put it out to every person you date. Every time, I see speed-dating on TV it remind me of Somalis. :D

Johnny B   

I´ve been sleeping with my girlfreinds ever since i turned 12, i was(am) a heatbreaker, i turned the home phone into a toll-free number , i made mom utter words like " where are the parents of these girls?".

I guess i could never befriend a guy like Ducaqabe, who never scores , we´d a word for them ." CP " :D

The reason they´re heros is most of the guys at that particular age are very emotionally sensitive and imature, beeing rejected by those equal-aged but always smarter girls is a devastating experience many guyz avoid, Girls at that age are" a MUST be indulged and tamed monsters" endeavor for the Boyz.

some guyz keep avoiding it even in an adult age( that is why we´ve arranged marriages ).

In every boy group there is a status and respect to be attained, having slept with the schools prettiest Anna or Halimo is a must-have ingredience in that status as well as beeing good in school or soccer ,basket or any given competition sport.

The idea of having one single women/girl for life is unnatural,strange, weird and highly moralized.

If ppl are forced to that , they´ll make love to their desired ones while they´re in fact doing it with the ones they´re doomed to.

Ibtisam   

redface.gif when da hell did i say that and where is your copy rights.

i see you had some confessions to get off ur heart. feel better now "heartbreaker" :D:D

Blessed   

Since the dark ages sister, men* have been courting whoredom. They are now happily married to perversion whilst having an illicit affair with sadism. They were never introduced to self-respect, rumor has it when ms moral tried to set the two up for a blind date – she was a little weary… and rightly so, wuxu waa faro laga qaad, farahana kamey daayeen.

It's not a something to be envied.

*Off course, there are some exemptions.

Castro   

^ Good and Blessed, I'm sure you will agree that for men to sleep around, they must be doing it with women. At some point, pure probability here, it is likely that at least one woman who is being slept-around with is, herself, sleeping around. The ratio is certainly not one to one, I must admit. The stakes are much higher for one gender compared to the other.