Sign in to follow this  
HALIMA ABDUL

SLEEPING AROUND

Nephissa   

Halima Abdule, thats just how it is.

LOL @ Phanta. The 6month period might be too long for some. Going under the knife is another option. They do it at a low cost down in Mexico, and some part of U.A.E I heard. Its called Female Genital Enhancement Surgery. icon_razz.gif

Emerald   

I can't help but smirk at this topic icon_razz.gif

Halima Abdule, nothing personal only that your topics amuse me so smile.gif

...welcome to SOL

lol   

Halima: It depends on the man sis.. and nowadays.. men don't even ask if the girl is in tact or not.......all they want is a wifey who is obedient and submissive.

Baashi: I totally agree with you. Zinah is zinah.. no matter wat the reason might be!

Bess.   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Halima Abdule, thats just how it is.

LOL @ Phanta. The 6month period might be too long for some. Going under the knife is another option. They do it at a low cost down in Mexico, and some part of U.A.E I heard. Its called Female Genital Enhancement Surgery.
icon_razz.gif

is that something like reversed FGM?.... :rolleyes:

i don't understand the point of this topic....who cares wat others call u......wat about in the eyez...of Allah....where u have commited zinna.....is it only bad when others call u names..... :(

Pujah   

LOL @ Phanta and UD you guys are crazy ;)

Halima its called double standards but it shouldn't matter because ZINA is ZINA regardless of your gender....btw welcome to SOL

Tuujiye   

looooooooool....Underdog waxaan hoolahaaga waaye sxb..ani waakaga ganbisanaa....

Underdog sxb waxaa la dhahay "minan hadii mar balaq laga dafo, mar labaad waa laga dafaa"...6 bilood aa tiriyee sadex habeen kale ma sugi karaan...lol

Iga waal aa la dhahaa tobigaan waa ka baqay ani..lol..

Wareer badanaa!!

For some strange reasons....when I hear the phrase "Sleeping Around"... I picture...a circle of beds in which u sleep in this bed and then get up and sleep on the other and so on..

Comin back to the topic

Who calls the sleeping around dude a Hero??? I wonder!!!

Cheers

umayma   

WOw interesting topic, i actually do not know why will they call hero a guy who is sleeping around, and this is some thing that is commen for somali guys. Sorry guys who are on Sol. Any how we need to be very strong when it cames to dating these Somali guys because they take every thing for granted, and they also try to take advantage of being nice to them.

Sisters all i can say is we need to be very strong and not sleeping with them.

FatB   

'Damaged goods'? Like faulty equipment, u mean? Thats funny.

^^^ :eek:

people have u no shame please this is out of line

actually i am suprised that the admis have not yet deleated this tread

Hey Halima-Abdul, welcome to SOL, it's nice to have you on board the mother ship. :D

Anyways, don't be too disheartened by the replies you have recieved. Actually, there should be a smile on your face, cos I thought they woulda hacked u to bits for wat you wrote. I guess they are getting a little old, and their tongues aren't full of the useful acid they once were. Oh the good old days

You guys should go easy on the sister, she's new and doesn't know of every debate you've had! However, it's good to renew some issues from time to time as people's opinions do change.

Halima sis, I completely see the validity of your argument. I think the main reason is sexism and the oppression of women which exists to a degree in all societies. We've come a long way in the west but there is still room for improvement! In today's day and age, we have no room for neanderthal ideals that a man should be free to "spread his seed" and a woman should stay in her allocated position or face prejudice.

A man who sleeps around is indeed given "respect" by his peers whereas a woman is seen as a slut. Let's not forgett that our religion forbids sexual contact before marriage for both genders so give up the double standards!!! :rolleyes: If one does indulge, then it is their burden and responsibility to explain in the akhira , not that of others!

Of course Zina is zina ppl, was there ever any doubt about that? The question is, why is society more prejudiced against women when it comes to committing that crime? Since the punishments are the same for both genders, how is it that the girl gets the brunt of the blame and the most censure and the guy gets away with minimum if any damage?

That's what I took the thread to be about.

Zu,

Is that what happens on Zu mountains? :eek:

[E]Oops...seems like I just repeated what Moth wrote. Moth, you have raised some valid points. :cool:

underdog   

This got outta hand a LONG time ago....Now its all NIP-TUCK and everything is back to new.

Thats what known as curing the symptoms. The root cause of the problem (Shady character of loose moral standing) is unsolved...so she might as well schedule a surgery for every other week.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A GIRL SLEEPS WITH MEN SHE GETS CALLED A *** BUT A MAN GETS CALLED A HERO

I believe girls SHOULD rightly get more heat for this!