Sign in to follow this  
HALIMA ABDUL

SLEEPING AROUND

Baashi   

Why? cuz women haven't been liberated "fully" yet! That's where u and other enlightened liberal girls come in. You should change this double standard at once! Only u educated fellaz who can speak and write English fluently can understand this macho bias. Now folks should call spade a spade and refer these cool homeboyz/girlz "sexually active". Equall treatment without gender bais right!

Halima, abaayo Zaani is Zaani period regardless gender status. No one calls womanizer a hero! The only folks who admire them are them chicks whom get played by these casanovas. In any rate, you shouldn't overly concerned of who gets called what.

Btw, wlc to SOL smile.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by HALIMA ABDUL:

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A GIRL SLEEPS WITH MEN SHE GETS CALLED A *** BUT A MAN GETS CALLED A HERO

I second Northerner's remarks....Thats terrible start.

But let me throw a wrench in this debate. Men can deny it later and there would be no evidence. Girls become damaged goods (literally).

Funny how flawed your thinking is.....you're worried about what people will say rather than doing the right thing.

^^ 'Damaged goods'? Like faulty equipment, u mean? Thats funny.

PS: I heard something about a six-month rule in regard to the 'damaged goods' problem.

PPS: Silly thread. :rolleyes:

underdog   

The six-month solution is like taking a banged up car to a collision shop....the might fix it up real nice but its never as good as new. ;)

underdog   

Originally posted by Phantasma:

^ Yes, but only actual mechanics will be able to tell its a fixed job, right? Good enough, wouldnt u say?
:D

A sheet of paper and a magnet is all you need to know between filler and the the real thing ;)

besides...to pull it off you have to remember your original reaction to the 1st incident then try to replicate it.....it hard doing it from memory :D

ok.. even I'm left with a sour taste in my mouth after readin this little exchange between you two.

Delete this topic. Its inappropriate.

^ OK. ;)

UD,

A sheet of paper and a magnet is all you need to know between filler and the the real thing

LoL..Am afraid to ask what that means. Anyway, as they say, 'where there's a will, there's usually a way'.