Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Seven year itch

Incredibly it has been seven years since I joined SOL (I know!). Where the heck has the time gone? And why the heck have I wasted so much time on this site?

I don't know about the first question but the answer to the latter one is simple: there are some really good apples in here. :D

I think there are a fair number of old nomads still actively posting (not gonna bother with those who just lurk), so please join me in raising a mug of hot tea to all those who'll be seeing in their seventh anniversary on SOL this year (I'A). Not to forget the handful who already had theirs in 2008. :cool:

Kool_Kat   

A mug of hot tea? That's so seven years ago...Let's raise something mixed, something cold, umm, een, hmmm Mangoshake maybe? icon_razz.gif

I know time sure does fly, I remember the day I joined SOL just like it was yesterday...Almost SEVEN years baan ana meeshaan soo fara dheeraa...Sometimes I don't recognize some of the oldies, changing their nicks like cheap shirts...I think I am the few who still have their original nick...

Happy 7th anniversary Val...Now let's raise those cold mangoshakes and say jiiris... :D

^ and soon will be KK's turn. ;)

Val, horta cheers and happy annivesray. You didn't waste your time but instead you were getting more and more secret admirers.

Already looking forward your next silver jubilee (10 yrs) smile.gif and all that throwing wild party! and ofcourse at SOL admin's expence

nuune   

Koolo, am also those who never changed their nick, avator, or signature, I can make Somalia great country and stable :D

Val, I will raise one isbarmuunto smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

so please join me in raising a mug of hot tea to all those who'll be seeing in their seventh anniversary on SOL this year (I'A)

A hot day like today I sure can do with a hot cup of black tea... smile.gif

Yeah you evolved a lot over the seven centuries that you've been here with us and I remember it all like it was yesterday...from the day you bullied me to the brink of tears :( to the day you've finally decided to give me a break and officially become one of my all time favourite SOLers...

so yeah it's been an honour and pleasure at the same time to share SOL with you and May it long continue Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Time does fly.

Val, a raised cup of tea is in order.

Completed 5 SOL years last month. The past 9 years (since 2000) have been a blur.

AYOUB   

Message just in from a certain Hadraawi;

Valenteenay dhiggaagiyo hablaha dhuude falanqee

Hadduu dhaguxu kala hayb tirsado dheemman baad tahay

You're truly among those who make SOL worth it. Allamagan has spoken for many. smile.gif

^ LoL..That's sweet, thank you Ayoub.

Thanks everyone!

The mug of tea was in consideration of the winter chill, but if you brave girls and boys want something colder, go for it by all means. Make mine a virgin cosmopolitan, though!

Bob, we have to put that bullying business to bed because I never bullied you.

Norf, you seem to have mislaid a year there.

KK, as we will be drinking to yours in a couple of months, what do you suggest we order? No shakes, BTW.

Allamagan, 10th anniversary did you say? Ilaahay ha ina gaadhsiiyo! :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^
Bob
, we have to put that bullying business to bed because I never bullied you.

it wasn't Val who bullied me...it was evil Barwaaqo who did it...I love Val...she is sweet and very friendly and she also makes a great tea which I can easily get used to or perhaps even addicted to... smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.