Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

YES, I GOT IT

It wasn't that easy ,, well, not as i thought at the beginning.

The first day i woke up at 5am and walked outside the house to go to that place and be the first, or at least one of the fist ppl. Untill 6:30 and no sign of the workers showing up. I was late coz i gotta go to work, i decided to leave, go home and prepare for work.

Second day, i was like, ahh ,, i better try in the evening but that was even worse as most of the places i checked were full. I thought i will not have time again.

Today, we were off for this action and managed to go to the place (near by my house) but spending there for 7 freaking hours was the most craziest thing i did in 2008. I had to leave at 12:30 without even close to the entrance. I had a short meeting at the office and had no choice at all.

On the way to the office my friends talked about this and i told them the story. They made two calls and took to a place where some guys were ready to take me inside. I had a one-minute interview then went to sit next to a 5 people sitting on a form. In less than 15 minutes i was done ,,,,,,

YES, I GOT THE NATIONAL ID CARD AND THE VOTERS CARD ,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

NOW CALL ME A SOMALILANDER ,,,, STRONGER THAN BEFORE ,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^That are you KK echo, that argument is not for you to make. icon_razz.gif Let the boy be proud, he's waited 3days for it.

JB is there a Somaliland song?? I would've sang it for ya, but I don't know.

Blessed   

LOL, JB.

Lesson learned, marka danbe, dadka muraadkaaga u sheego, you might safe yourself a lot of hssle. ;)

I wish I could get that excited about ID cards. :D We're supposed to get one by the 31st but I so can't be bothered.

Ibtisaam,

google it, it's so sweet. Something along the lines of, midnimo, walaalnimo... kugu salaane samo ku waar. That's all I remember. Markaa, waar dee ku waar@ JB :D

Paragon   

Seey ku dhici kartaa, JB? Yaa kuu saxiixay in lagu siiyo?

Baaritaan culus ayaanu galeeyna hadaba. Yeeli mayno inaad hesho.

looooooool ,,, stay tuned on the FB ,, you'll see a copy of the cards ,,

No, i will not accept new friend requests ,,, :D

Qalbi-adeyg, Ka naxoow nafta waa ,,, ;)

Nephissa   

Card-ka maxaas taraa horta? Rer waqoonyi & reer koonfur maas kala saaraa? Alloow Alle, yaa yiri Soomaali ma suubsanaayaan ayagane? Foreign passports aa la forge gareeyaa, macadaalik teesaro munashiibiyo ahhhhhh! :D . Biibtayaa lee io card lee suubsataabo, waa lagu haastaa abtoow!

Nephissa   

Have no worries JB buddy. I have enough skills to cover up my accent. Markan card-ka qaato, waan jaw-naw-layn. Waadh ka baydha jidka, jaw, naw, diintii aabahaaa & waridkaaba @@#@!.. :D

lol@NOW CALL ME A SOMALILANDER ,,,, STRONGER THAN BEFORE :D:D Meesha waa jeceshahay walahi.. Voter registration card maa dhibkaas dhan u martay camu? Inaa siijalaato ka dhigtid darbi suro shahaado camal icon_razz.gif

loooooool ,,, Sure derbiga, gaadhiga, xafiiska iyo meel walba waan sudhayaa ,, ha ka werwerin taas ,, hehe

Nephiso, reading your post over and over, again and again makes me feel we're not from the same country huuno ,,,, ;)

There were times i used to hear:

Rooooogso, walax nuuraa banaanka demi, walax nuuraa gudaha daaaaar ,,, ,,, :D