Sign in to follow this  
Separatist

Kadra

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

That was her best picture haye...that "THING" is ugly as he.ll.

Naagaaha foosha xunxunle maxaa DIINTA laga siiyaa?

^ Guess that's what they call a brain fart. :rolleyes:

Wonder why we are so fixed on people's looks? Somalis, ey?
You can sugar coat all you want. The chick is ugly!. And the fact that she had the nerve to bad mouth Islam makes her even UGLIER. Now what?

Ebyan   

Kadra's role in a 2000 hidden camera TV documentary revealing the positive attitude of Muslim leaders to female circumcision had a massive impact on Norway, and sparked new legislation.

Hiiraan Article

I don't think what she did could be classified as spying or gossip. It's not like she caught a guy cheating on his wife and put the video up on youtube. What she did brought about new legislation and probably saved many the girls the horror of experiencing FGM. Thumbs up to her. smile.gif

Legend of Zu,

sxb, before i even got a decent chance to reply to your post this thread was overrun with many other interloping arguements.

however i will still answer your call :D

first all i never assumed that these ppl were not properly exposed to islam. i was merely indicating that they are more exposed to the western ways of life then our own. this doesnt mean it is a failure of our people to expose them as fully as we can to islam, it is merely a question of what they soak up. the western media is a powerful tool and it has persuaded the minds of many a young muslim to become as they see call it 'A modern muslim' whatever that means .

It is not a failure of Islam that is turning these people this way, it is the success of the western people's and their media

Baluug   

I'm surprised at how many people condoned this crap. 8 guys beating on one woman? What the ****!! And you're OK with this? It doesn't matter what she says about Islam, although admittedly I know absolutely nothing about this Kadra. If this was about 8 women beating on one woman, it would be a different story, and I'm sure these 8 guys could've found some xaliimos to kick a$$. Makes me wonder how long the line-up would be to whoop on Ayan Xirsi..... :D

RedSea   

Poor little girl, they shouldn't have beaten her up though for what she said. That didn't help the situation at all. She is still somali and human being, she could have been influenced by reasoning with her.

Fabregas   

She could have just added the people chanting Quran and saying Allahuakbar just to spice her story. The only person who can verify this story is herself. How do we know she didn't get beaten up by some ciyaal thugz or faraxz?

beating her proofs nothing but puts u in her shoes!! no wonder i call current crop of wadaads fast-food-wadaads or FFW! they clueless.

have u ever noticed all somali gals who bad mouth islam are like fugly!! lool..

see what happens when they missing faraax love!!

ppl, she just needs love!! so she thinks this will get her jungle fever love...!! :confused:

this what i call fxs!! fugly xalimo syndrome. :confused:

N.O.R.F   

Lets not condone a sisters beat down! If she was beaten up how will the non Muslims view the Quran (which she commented upon) and Muslims who beat her up for making the comment?

Her view is 'the Quran gives little space to the modern woman and its time to re-translate'. Key word being 're-translate' and not 're-write'. Now unless my grammer is slightly off today, i would have the opinion that she didnt say anything offensive towards Islam or Muslims. A 're-translation' could simply mean translating into modern English/Norwegian as older translations may be difficult for her to understand or appear to make Islam violent towards women. But if it is 're-write' (may have been lost in translation :D ) then ignore this paragraph. Originator of thread to confirm.

Has anyone in Norway talked to her about her concerns and answered any questions she may have had? Or are we to throw our arms up and shout 'yeah lets beat her up'? Funny thing is she may have studied the Quran more than those who beat her up :rolleyes:

A sad state of affairs.

Ebyan   

^ In the English article on Hiiraan she said:

the Koran's views on women needed to be reinterpreted.

There's nothing offensive about her comment and there was no need to beat her up. I don't know why people are comparing her to Ayan Hirsi for..Ayan's a self-confessed Atheist and as far as I know Kadra's still Muslim. :confused:

N.O.R.F   

^^So she basically wants a better understanding of the Quran in respect to women.

Interpretation - an explanation or opinion of what something means

She was beaten up for that? :rolleyes:

Ebyan   

She thinks it's linked to the comments she made about the Quran, but it could also be due to the documentary she made about FGM. Either way, she shouldn't have been touched and I can't believe some of the forumers think this behaviour is acceptable. Would beating her up change how she feels/thinks? If anything it'd make her distance herself from Islam. :rolleyes:

Her recent remarks that sparked this media boom was merely based on re-translating parts of the Quran, to kind of accomodate the modern woman in a better way. As said by Northerner, she may be craving for only a more understandable version of the Quran(Translation).

But I doubt she ment that and I don't think that was an honest request. (Taken into consideration her way of living). She is merely a vehicle used by the "civilised" to ridicule and provoke the muslim society and particularly Somalis. She accuses Somalis of being ignorant, unintegrated and running their own race outside the mainstream society.

In one of the TV-debates, she raised a quetion on women's place in the mosque and why they are seperated from men in the mosque. She particularly used a particular event as an argument. This was when the Foreign minister paid a visit to one of the mosques in Oslo and he was only met by men and the girls had to listen to his speech from the gallery( This was becoz he visted the Men's wing). But was later met by by women.

But her remarks were not as irritating as the Muslim council's. She isn't worth all these attention not mentioning the beating. That was needless. We gave her what she wanted and what the the Norwegian society love to hear; That we are violent and intolerant.

And those saying she did nothing wrong in bursting those Imams' views on FGM. That's being naive. We have several Somali women in Norway publicly fighting FGM and they are backed by the Somali community.

PS; Spying on Muslim fellows is unislamic. Read what Islam has to say about this in a Islamic article attached to one of the previous threads.