Sign in to follow this  
Separatist

Kadra

Originally posted by me:

@sharmarke - yes you do, you are ashamed. You have categorized over 1 billion people (muslims) as woman beaters and inhenrintly violent bunch who can not take any criticism. Can I ask you what are your views on blacks?

You are biased against muslims thats what i am saying, maybe it the environment you live in.

Fight fundementalism homeboy, even that fundementalist-we-know-it-all-liberal-crap.

Which means right=wrong and wrong=right.

Where prostitution is legal, but if you pray you must be a terrorist.

Where you go to a club everynight of the week, but if you visit a place of worship once a week then your a bad person.

What I am saying is we live in a bizarro-world where right is wrong and and wrong is right.

Where muslims are attcked because they are differnet, there is allot of racism in these 'criticisms'.

You are beating the bush jamani!

me   

^I said it like I see it homeboy, you are negative and biased towards muslims and I concluded that from your remarks. NO beating around the bushes here.

The problem is not islam, the problem are the attituedes of extremists who think they are always right. and these days extremists are folks who think islam is a problem.

Taliban   

Originally posted by me:

the problem are the attituedes of extremists who think they are always right.

Quite the contrary; the problem is with the moderates who think their Western-based Islam and ideology is right.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

OKY whats the point of posting that if most of us cant read it?

here u go

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:

This is the same girl that took on hidden camera and bursted some imams supporting circumcision in 2001/2.

Hmm..Okay. Did she do something wrong? :confused:
Yep, read this., she dont deserve what she got....but there is no evidence of burises....they take pictures after crime no?

me   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by me:

the problem are the attituedes of extremists who think they are always right.

Quite the contrary; the problem is with the moderates who think their Western-based Islam and ideology is right.
In this case both sides are extremists, because both sides are forcing their ideas on other people and there are leaving the people no choice. These days I see only western extremists.

Originally posted by me:

^I said it like I see it homeboy, you are negative and biased towards muslims and I concluded that from your remarks. NO beating around the bushes here.

The problem is not islam, the problem are the attituedes of extremists who think they are always right. and these days extremists are folks who think islam is a problem.

You are beating the bush coz you misquoted me. You are claiming that I have said things that I didn't say in my previuos threads. All that I did was stating some facts which do not, in anyway, portray my fundamental views on Islam or Muslims. You are too quick to judge people. A trait I would advice you to be aware of. Try to grasp the irony here gutten min!

me   

^what 'facts' have you stated? over 1 billion muslims are inherently violent and can't take any criticism?

Is that a fact according to you?

RedSea   

Taliban,

I am not sure that I agree with the term moderate Muslims at all, cuz that would give space to or would point out that there is another kinda of Muslims out there, like I dunno know, 'radicals' perhaps.

There is only one kinda of Islam which Muslim should be entitled to follow, every Muslim to be a complete Muslim should follow the Sunnah as it is. There shouldn't be exceptions to the rule or moderate Muslim and radical Muslim....I take that as the West creating two Muslim fronts in order to divide the Muslim people.

What do you think T. Ban?

N.O.R.F   

My afro has been enlightened by the realisation that silence is the only acceptable form of thought these days.

:D:D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

I am not sure that I agree with the term moderate Muslims at all, cuz that would give space to or would point out that there is another kinda of Muslims out there, like I dunno know, 'radicals' perhaps.

Well, you're entitled to your own viewpoints. If your viewpoint is there are no moderate and radical Muslims, then I have to respect your viewpoint even if it's incorrect.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

That was her best picture haye...that "THING" is ugly as he.ll.

Naagaaha foosha xunxunle maxaa DIINTA laga siiyaa?

^ Guess that's what they call a brain fart. :rolleyes:

Wonder why we are so fixed on people's looks? Somalis, ey?