Sign in to follow this  
Separatist

Kadra

Some Somali girl in Norway suggests that the Quran's view on women needs to be re-translated. She means the Quran gives little space to the modern woman and its time to re-translate.She was later beaten up by a gang of Somalis.

link: http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=145630

(Written in Norwegian with her picture)

This is the same girl that took on hidden camera and bursted some imams supporting circumcision in 2001/2.

Ms DD   

Oh here we go again. Another one crawls out of the woodwork. But is beating up the woman how we defend Islam? That wasnt necessary. People like her can be torn to peices intellectually.

Ebyan   

The Quran doesn't need to be re-translated, but people need to be educated on the religion. Is it not true that many women-abusers use the Quran to justify their actions?

Somalis are so demented. How is beating her up going to change what she said? You could always..hmmm I don't know..sit her down and TALK to her. :rolleyes:

This is the same girl that took on hidden camera and bursted some imams supporting circumcision in 2001/2.

Hmm..Okay. Did she do something wrong? :confused:

Dhubad.   

Nowadays everyone who wants an attention must say something bad about Islam. Let us see how much attention she wants...

Originally posted by cynical lady:

OKY whats the point of posting that if most of us cant read it?

But some can read. Didn't find it in english and furthermore I gave you a summary of the article in english.

About the beating? That's typical of Somalis or should I say Muslims? Any tom, dick and hurry that's looking for some attention needs only to say something about Islam and there he goes.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Nowadays everyone who wants an attention must say something bad about Islam. Let us see how much attention she wants...

Indeed. We already have Ayan Hirsi and Nuruddin Farah as the pioneers who got world-famous by saying something bad about Islam and Muslims.

me   

Originally posted by SHAR MA'ARKE:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

But some can read. Didn't find it in english and furthermore I gave you a summary of the article in english.

About the beating? That's typical of Somalis or should I say Muslims? Any tom, dick and hurry that's looking for some attention needs only to say something about Islam and there he goes.
Beating typical of Muslims and Somalis? :D

Explain yourself youngman mise maskaxdii ayaa kaa barafowday in that cold north.

Hmm..Okay. Did she do something wrong? :confused: [/QB]

That's was a baground hint.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by SHAR MA'ARKE:

quote:

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Beating typical of Muslims and Somalis?
:D

Explain yourself youngman mise maskaxdii ayaa kaa barafowday in that cold north.
My words were self-explanatory!

me   

^not really, you implied that beating is soimething that only Somali or Islamic people do.

So explain yourself :D how did you come to that thought?

its not a velgid bra thought if you ask me.

Taliban   

Originally posted by me:

Why is it always the ugly chicks?

Please, let's focus on her actions or talks. If you find Kadra ugly, understand it's your taste and many men would find her beautiful.

me   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Why is it always the ugly chicks?

Please, let's focus on her actions or talks. If you find Kadra ugly, understand it's your taste and many men would find her beautiful.
In your ideal society she would wear a burka right?

This woman is not worth a discussion, so please don't waste your time on it.

Taliban   

Originally posted by me:

In your ideal society she would wear a burka right?

Right. While freedom of speech entitles you to express your viewpoints/opinions, I think it's best to keep to yourself how you find someone's physical appearance ugly.