Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Goodbye SOL Nomads and thank you for a time well spent.

Jaabir   

This is my last post in Somaliaonline, I have had a very good time in here, and I am sure I am going to miss all of you, Please forgive me if I have offended any of you, I really love you all and wish you the best in Dunya and Akhira.

Fi Aman ilaah..

Hi Darman, Wallal what happen, why are u leaving us? Is it something we said? :confused: :confused:

U always entertained us with your jokes and had great debats. Part of the reasons i still here still and come back is because of people like u. Ur intelligient, funny and sincere brotehr. U always welcomed me and I thank u.

I hope u could reconsider, it be sad :( not to have u around...i always looked forward to what u were going to say...and i must admit.

I wish u well, but i also want u to say .

Ur sister.............Firstlady!

wish you luck in whatever you are pursuing man. firstlady has pleaded with you to stay so stay darman and if you insist on leaving us then we will surely miss you plus ur funny pics you used to post sometimes.

everybody is curious as well as me..what made you leave SOL? any good news we should know..like getting married( ok if you are married disregard this question) and you need to retire for quite sometime?

dawoco   

Alas, the one eyed nomad is departing from our midst..I'm sure many will remember ur antics and chuckle whenever they see a silly pic once posted by you.

Good luck in life bro.

Salam Calayakum

Take Care Mate, all the best with with whatever you decide to employ your time and energy with smile.gif

Wa Calayakum Salam