Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Try To Praise Somali Women....

Here is a nice poem for our Beautiful Somali women and the response the author got for the poem..

Mac

Somali-woman you're more beautiful that a satiny

pink rose,

More beautiful than a starlit sky,

More beautiful than a magenta sunset,

More beautiful than the early morning rays of the sun,

Than the hunting romantic song.

The sound of your voice soothes the soul

The touch of your hand cures illness,

I would stare in your dark eyes,

enthralled by that you are...

By a beauty that's incomparable.

There's no one like you my somali-queen

and you are my one and only somali-queen

This was dedicated to my somali-queens..May Allah bless them all for the represent the beauty that is somali.

The poem really touched on Xaliimos who replied with an outstanding level of excitement...Here we sampled maybe the best of those replies..What is your opinion..?

Anonymous

Wow,thanx. U truly do describe the essence of a somali woman

som sister

yo' thanks ...

it's really nice of you to say that!!

Somalilady replied:

TRUE!!

THAT WAS SO NICE OF YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT

THANKS AND WE MEAN FOR REALLY!

MAD ALLAH BLESS U BRO.

BYE AND TAKE FOR NOW

PS:And we need more Somalis boys like U bro.ds

reallady2000

can i marry you....lol.. :D

thanks for sweet lovely poem and it is about time some bros gave us some respect.......

peace

Anonymous2

Somlady MAD allah bless U lol

ur the man.keep it up bro

love ya

Anonymous3

thanx bro ur so nice.......

r

u

married yet? :D

have a girl-friend?

if not am interested ;)

bye

SAGAL

S.BRO

THAT WAS SWEET BRO. BRAVO!!!

Maha

wow...i am shocked...bro may allah bless u and if all somali men were like u ... redface.gifredface.gif NO somali girl would've dated out side her race...

That was amazin!!!!

Suleqa

Mansha Allah, where do they get you from bro.. This is a sign of a well bred somali man - just wish there was more of you arround..

Unfortunately, most of the somali guys now seem to have an issue with us girls- what it is i don't understand ... but i am dying to know. any offers ?

However, lets not forget the few good men and sisters Stand BY your men- coz at the end of the day we somaalis are gonna end up with each other.

Peace, Love and happiness

Anonymous4

Thanx very much, i never realised somali guy can be so sweet and i'm glad you proved me wrong.

Love you my somalian sweety.

P.S thanks again from all the somali girls out there i know they liked it coz i'm a somali girl and more proud now because of you're poem.

Anonymous5

I LOVE YOU 2

lol@this

aghahahahaha

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bullshit

u know its other wise

bulllllllshit

ahahahhaa

XAAWO TAAKO

....hope your poem is reflecting your reality.....THAT WAS FANTASTIC STATEMENT FROM U

Hope most of somaliis r like u big bro

No one admited our possition before u

too lee jeceel kugu waasho oo ku khanciso ilaah hakuu kaso....looooooool bro

SOMALIIS GIRL ~somalia girl~

...oh honey,,, kalay mac aan ku siiyee

Nimco

I think i have fallen in love.....with you

That was the most beautiful poem i have heard in a long time and the only one describing Somali women....May Allah Bless You and i'm jealous in your future wife....cuz she would be very lucky to have you as her man..

Wish you the best

Peace

Nimco

Anonymous6

dearest u r one in million bro and i meant but why don't give us u email thnx again and i wish my

allah look after u in this year bro.

love u lots

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous7

dearest u r one in million bro and i meant but why don't give us u email thnx again and i wish my

love u lots

xxxxxxxx

Qalanjo

sxb qaraar aa ku hayo haye!

maseer jooji sxb loooooooool,

Queen pin

Hi that was the nice thing that any men has ever write now why can't somailan men be more like you and no girl would date other men that is'nt somalia but you same to be the only men i just hope there is more of you to go around

and if you don't have a girl friend then E-mail me on ...i hope I'll here from you don't get me worrg I have got a boy friend but if you are nice then him then I have to think twic that any ways i hope you like me letter one day we just might meet

bye from Queen pin

smile.gifsmile.gif I think it is time we start praising our Xaliimos..They have suffered much.

Im sorry but these topics are getting the worst of me now. Love, this jaceyl that, romantic this, that. What about Love of Allah??? What about love of the Prophet SAW? All these tales of love have no worth if you cant love your Illah and prove it. As the Prophet SAW said my followerss will be successful if they love me over their fathers and children(something of that lines). He also said poetry should be minimised/shunned as its all lies as it tends to over praise people.

Im not saying not to recite poetry but lets just be realistic.

Somali women dont need to be praised by all, she knows her worth, knows her duty on earth its her husbands job to make her feel special, her childs to make her feel appreciated and loved and the community to accept her assistance.

Fiamanillah

Love you all for the sake of Allah.

J.Lee   

^Hear hear and I love you too walaal.

Lakiinse I enjoyed the poem (just few chuckles)the responses even more.

B.T.W

What is beautiful about a pink rose?

^Praising Somali women can be an easy task but satisfying and turning the praise into an implementation stage can be another..Please try to treat the Xaliimos like Queens

You would love to treat them nicely..Treat a somali woman nicely and you will see the true taste and face of 'Love'..

[/QB]

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

B.T.W

What is beautiful about a pink rose?

It matches the color of female genitalia (same for red roses).

Why do you think girls wear lipsticks?

Oz   

WoL Said

Somali women dont need to be praised by all, she knows her worth, knows her duty on earth its her husbands job to make her feel special, her childs to make her feel appreciated and loved and the community to accept her assistance.

Very true Sister... where are ppl geting this Ideology of praising one another.. I believe both man & woman SHould be Modest and shy ,

P:S A woman becomes more attractive, when she becomes more modest and shy. Modesty is the thing that attracts me and many other men. The more a woman is modest the more attractive she becomes..

First of all, the poet's target was to earn the hearts and minds of those ladies, which he succeeded thru his poem.

Secondly, All the respondents appear to be singles.

Thirdly, their responses have all one thing in common, that is they had bad experiences about somali men.

Fourthly, English language seems their first language, because they understood the poem deeply.

And finally, I can say those girls don't display any sense of self-esteem from their responses, because all that mattered to them is praises, and that says alot about their personalities.

2 nice quotes

The relationship between man and woman in Islam is MARRIAGE.

Secondly, All the respondents appear to be singles.

smile.gif A point to note is how our Somali families are envy of so many other people of the world.I was reading a documentary of how one White family accepted ISLAM coz of the way of a somali family.We need to strictly work on making fine families so that we lead by examples ..while others follow..Many are jealous about our relationships in families.It is either you are married (modesty+shy+Happy) or Single(modesty+Shy+patient).

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

Many are jealous about our relationship in families. It is either you are married (modesty+shy+Happy) or Single(modesty+Shy+patient).

^^^Hewala. May Allah protect all MUSLIM families. Amin.

:confused: But do they still need to be praised? :D

Arawella   

The poem although sweet in its intention was highly comical. I have never came across a docile or sweet caring Somali women or girl. Somali women can be modest but shy? I think not, in my experience of mingling with them. Hence, your chances of finding that elusive shy and modest lady brother Thinker is highly questionable. Perhaps if she is kind she will oblige you on her wedding day while surrounded by relatives and perhaps prospective future husbands.

However to the topic, I say we all like to be praised so stop deluding yourselves. For instance I wonder if any of you would not appreciate been praised by your parents. I for one love each time my mother and father praise me for been a great daughter and wish likewise for me.

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

Here is a nice poem for our Beautiful Somali women and the response the author got for the poem..

Mac

Somali-woman you're more beautiful that a satiny

pink rose,

More beautiful than a starlit sky,

More beautiful than a magenta sunset,

More beautiful than the early morning rays of the sun,

Than the hunting romantic song.

The sound of your voice soothes the soul

The touch of your hand cures illness,

I would stare in your dark eyes,

enthralled by that you are...

By a beauty that's incomparable.

There's no one like you my somali-queen

and you are my one and only somali-queen

This was dedicated to my somali-queens..May Allah bless them all for the represent the beauty that is somali.

The poem really touched on Xaliimos who replied with an outstanding level of excitement...Here we sampled maybe the best of those replies..What is your opinion..?

Anonymous

Wow,thanx. U truly do describe the essence of a somali woman

som sister

yo' thanks ...

it's really nice of you to say that!!

Somalilady replied:

TRUE!!

THAT WAS SO NICE OF YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT

THANKS AND WE MEAN FOR REALLY!

MAD ALLAH BLESS U BRO.

BYE AND TAKE FOR NOW

PS:And we need more Somalis boys like U bro.ds

reallady2000

can i marry you....lol..
:D

thanks for sweet lovely poem and it is about time some bros gave us some respect.......

peace

Anonymous2

Somlady MAD allah bless U lol

ur the man.keep it up bro

love ya

Anonymous3

thanx bro ur so nice.......

r

u

married yet?
:D

have a girl-friend?

if not am interested
;)

bye

SAGAL

S.BRO

THAT WAS SWEET BRO. BRAVO!!!

Maha

wow...i am shocked...bro may allah bless u and if all somali men were like u ...
redface.gifredface.gif
NO somali girl would've dated out side her race...

That was amazin!!!!

Suleqa

Mansha Allah, where do they get you from bro.. This is a sign of a well bred somali man - just wish there was more of you arround..

Unfortunately, most of the somali guys now seem to have an issue with us girls- what it is i don't understand ... but i am dying to know. any offers ?

However, lets not forget the few good men and sisters Stand BY your men- coz at the end of the day we somaalis are gonna end up with each other.

Peace, Love and happiness

Anonymous4

Thanx very much, i never realised somali guy can be so sweet and i'm glad you proved me wrong.

Love you my somalian sweety.

P.S thanks again from all the somali girls out there i know they liked it coz i'm a somali girl and more proud now because of you're poem.

Anonymous5

I LOVE YOU 2

lol@this

aghahahahaha

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bullshit

u know its other wise

bulllllllshit

ahahahhaa

XAAWO TAAKO

....hope your poem is reflecting your reality.....THAT WAS FANTASTIC STATEMENT FROM U

Hope most of somaliis r like u big bro

No one admited our possition before u

too lee jeceel kugu waasho oo ku khanciso ilaah hakuu kaso....looooooool bro

SOMALIIS GIRL ~somalia girl~

...oh honey,,, kalay mac aan ku siiyee

Nimco

I think i have fallen in love.....with you

That was the most beautiful poem i have heard in a long time and the only one describing Somali women....May Allah Bless You and i'm jealous in your future wife....cuz she would be very lucky to have you as her man..

Wish you the best

Peace

Nimco

Anonymous6

love u lots

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous7

love u lots

xxxxxxxx

Qalanjo

sxb qaraar aa ku hayo haye!

maseer jooji sxb loooooooool,

Queen pin

Hi that was the nice thing that any men has ever write now why can't somailan men be more like you and no girl would date other men that is'nt somalia but you same to be the only men i just hope there is more of you to go around

and if you don't have a girl friend then E-mail me on ...i hope I'll here from you don't get me worrg I have got a boy friend but if you are nice then him then I have to think twic that any ways i hope you like me letter one day we just might meet

bye from Queen pin

smile.gifsmile.gif
I think it is time we start praising our Xaliimos..They have suffered much.

is there something wrong with praising Somali women and treating them "JUST FINE"..