Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Is this love?

Ms DD   

I remember when i have raided all libraries in 2 boroughs for mills and boons novels. When i was teenager though.

Paragon   

^Library-yada shabaq baa ii daadsanaan jirey..Alla maxuu kalluun jaadjaad ah ku soo dhacay! :D

Lol@True love. I can't help smiling when I hear that. It's just humourous smile.gif .

Ms DD   

oo weliba studious kalluuns no? smile.gif

True love exists..or so I am told by some delirious folks. For all saynayers, they say "you gotta feel it to beleive it"

-Lily-   

I have a policy to not to open anything by daynille ever since 2006 when I was seriously traumatized by their website. Anyway, what did this guy do?

anaaba damcey inaan iska tuuro meesha to help the lady out

loooool Aren't you helpful?

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Makhir fooqal reer Makhir. Markay es yedhaahdan maahmaha kaluun oon bay ka sheekiyaan.
:D

NGONGE, reer Maakhir kalluunka illaahbaa u gawracay adeer. Marka maahmaahdu wuu galaa asba :D .

Hadalka halkaad ula jeedo waan kuu aqaan.

Listen to this: mogogof, mogogof, mogogof...QAW! ... the sound of a Burcaawi Baakoorad skilfully thrown, travelling through the air and hitting its target smile.gif .

'Gacantaada cabsi lama baro' smile.gif

Cara.   

^Nice.

Nuune, your sheekoyin always sound suspicious. Like the yaxaas story, yaa ka warqabay waxay labadu ku go'aan gaareen? Who was witness to how they got decided to ford the river?

True love is more real than some things but not as real as other things.

nuune   

Cara lool, true love stories always look hard to understand I guess ehehe, I think u missed this point

"the two wey is jeclaayeen so they were hidin their story for a while then markii la ogaadeyna they tried to escape from the town,"

so as soon as laga war helay in ay wada socdaan ayey ka baxsadeen magaaladii.

see lagu ogaadey, labadoodiba magaaladii ayaa laga waayey, then raadkoodi baa laga helay da bank of da river, easy spot :D

You could ask, sidee bey ku garteen dadka in yixaasku cuney wiilkii iyo gabartii, the yixaas asagaa is kashifey oo mid la yaqaanuu ahaa dad cunaa ah, anigu waan arkey yixaaskaas dadka qaada magac buu lahaa xataa waan hilmaamay, balse the story markee dhaceesay ma joogin meesha smile.gif

You could've warned me :mad: :mad: I was eating forgod's sake.

So he didnt know how else to tell her without cutting into his flesh? I once seen a girl do that but she was a bit of a nut. Then when they broke up she had to remove the scar which proved to be difficult since she cut into the flesh with sizzling kichten knife. :eek: :eek:

Baluug   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I have a policy to not to open anything by daynille ever since 2006 when I was seriously traumatized by their website. Anyway, what did this guy do?

quote:

anaaba damcey inaan iska tuuro meesha to help the lady out

loooool Aren't you helpful?
He carved "I Love you Xaliimo" into his arm with a knife or something. This isn't love, it's obsession. Reminds me of a CD I once owned which had a picture on the inside cover of a fan who carved the band's name into both arms. I wasn't a big enough fan of those guy to do something like that. :D

Originally posted by Cirdey:

This fool in la dhufaano ayuu istaahilaa!

Qoorta muxu isaga jari waayey while he was at it. Damn ciyaal jalaato.

PS: This isn't love, it's exhibitionism bordering on Axmaqnimo. Wuxu ardaalsanaa.

looooooool @ exhibitionism bordering on Axmaqnimo. Yarka filmada hinidga ayuu malaha dawashadooda isku badshay!

Wuxuu ku fiicanaa in Al-shabaabka loo sheego si aay washamsi "jaceylka" looga saaro sidii saarka.

Somebody should tell the new wannabe Boodhari that he made a little spelling mistake -- Xaliimo waaye, not "Haliimo."

Marka gacanta kale ha diyaariyo and re-do it all over again. :D

Jeermiska iyo malaxda ka muuqato igu daran. If what I see is what it is, ninka dhaqaatiir u baahanyahay, both mentally and physically wax ka check gareeyo.

Abtigiis   

The maximum I have gone in my days was putting on a ring with the first initial of the girl's name. It was a cheap silver one too.

The maximum the girl did was putting on a gold necklace with the initials - M; which actually later helped the hitherto ii waran from 2 meters away into a bit more intimate. Why, I pretended to be removing the M-letter from her necklace, saying it could be well another M (who I saw as a rival).