Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Is this love?

Abtigiis   

Noocaa is-gubguba haweenku uma baxaan! But the boy is great. Jacayl adag baa haya.

Yarkaa oofaha weyne ee la il meeyay jacaylka

aafo yuu dhigayaa ayaantuu waayo Xaliimo

STOIC   

Oh girl

you stand by me

I'm forever yours

faithfully

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

oh oh oh oh oh oh

faithfully

I'm still yours

I'm forever yours

Ever yours

faithfully

I think there is no way we as a Somali men can fall in "love". We are always mucho and this reminds me of des'ree song

:D

you gotta be bad

you gotta be bold

you gotta be wiser

you gotta be hard

you gotta be tough

you gotta be stronger

you gotta be cool

you gotta be calm

you gotta stay together

all I know all I know love will save the day x 2

nuune   

I know one guy who jumped off a cliff for a girl, actually this has nothin to do with LOVE at first, the gurl got stuck while she was doin hikin and fell to a no go zone, and couldn't move, and no one can go near her unless you do the hard way, jumpin jumpin,

the guy jumped off the cliff, and broke every part of his body, and died few days later,

the gurl was saved by professonals, and she did not even attend his funeral, she tried hard to disassociate with him so she won't take any blame that the guy loved her,

she herself broke every part of her body while she fell over onto that place, and died one week after him, she was laid next to him.

Then few days ka dib waxaa la ogaadey that the two had secret relationship going for a while, and loads of love letters were found under her bed exchangin with the guy back and forth, they were planning to get marry in the future, and no one knew that that there was somethin going on between the two.

Ms DD   

That is some story nuune. It happened for real? I find it hard to believe...man jumping for a woman..maybe from a woman but not for a woman.

nuune   

Ms DD, I was there dear, anaaba damcey inaan iska tuuro meesha to help the lady out, laakin this guy aaba kunka ku socdey we didn't even noticed he jumped.

Well, stories like dat do happen, waxaaba ka daran tan mid asna intuu is yiri la baxso gabadh(daafeed style camal), she was content, the two wey is jeclaayeen so they were hidin their story for a while then markii la ogaadeyna they tried to escape from the town, then there was a river big wabi they had to cross but no bridge, she didn't know how to swimm, but he knew how to swimm only by himself, then waxey go'aansadeen wixii dhacaba ha dhacee in uu gacanta soo jiido gabadha and should try her best in ay lugaha walaq walaq ka siiso oy is fudeediso while he is swimming.

war ayagoon dhaxda ama meelna gaarin ayaa labaduba yaxaas cuney, yaxaas weyn oo la yaqaaney oo aan dhaqaaqi karin culeyskiisa siduu wax u cunayey.

few days kadib markii la waayey ayaa waxaa la is yiri wabiga ayey ka tillaabeen, wabigii ayaa niman soo gudbey over the other side, and suddenly wax raad u egba ma aysan arkin, marka waxey noqotey yaxaas hebelkii weynaa ee caanka ahaa baa cuney labadii qof.

Sidii baa yixaaskii oo dhaqaaqi la' asagoo ku nasanayo wabiga janbigiisa lagu arkey, xabad baa lagu diley, wxaaa laga soo dhax saarey wiilkii iyo gabartii oo jirkoodi go' go'an, the yixaas didn't eat anything after them so their bodies were fresh and not much digestion took place in the yixaas's stomach.

Paragon   

This fool in la dhufaano ayuu istaahilaa!

Qoorta muxu isaga jari waayey while he was at it. Damn ciyaal jalaato.

PS: This isn't love, it's exhibitionism bordering on Axmaqnimo. Wuxu ardaalsanaa.

NGONGE   

^^ If she broke every bone on her body why are you being hard on her for not going to his fuenral a week later? :D

Ms DD   

So they were alive? Dont know whether this restores my faith in love or whether it has the opposite effect.

Waxaas jaceyl lama dhaho

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ If she broke every bone on her body why are you being hard on her for not going to his fuenral a week later?
:D

lol war she didn't even said Ilaahay ha u naxariisto let alone wishing duco, she was afraid she would be blackmailed :D

wheelchairkeeda ay la imaan laheed, totally she denied dat she had anything goin on with him.

Edit: Ms DD, the couple yixaaska cuney wey dhinteen, just most of their bodies were in tact only few go'go'an ma ogiyee