Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Do You Rate Yourself?

Aaliyyah   

I hope you honour your words and leave me alone. Because I dont need people like you in my life. Your judging attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Dont think your giving me salvation because your not. Fix up your own life first before telling others what they should and shouldnt do. Please leave me alone, I no longer want to have anything to do with you. thanks. much appreciated.

judging? who is judging someone here? I would say look deeper girl...you are the one talking about people's looks in disrespectful way..

Juxa   

qurux iyo caqliyow xaal qaado :rolleyes:

dabeecadana suuqa bakaraha halaga doonto.

tsskk tssskkk@ JB :D

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

When the likes of 2-2=-5 and JB and Nunne, rate themselves below 1. That means they are ugly or are socially retarded or even very dumb. Why are they rating themselves below this score. Because we know they are not that bad. I am sure 2+2=5 is very beautiful, but her personality doesn't strike the same cord lol. JB on the other hand is not the most beautiful of creatures. I hear Nuune is a good catch.

Maybe because we don't take ourselves too seriously, hmm?
smile.gif

Also, JB is pretty good looking. And so is Nuune. In fact I would go as far as saying the three of us are like probably the best looking people here. Like if you were to have a beauty pageant here on SOL, I'm pretty sure we'd be the winners. JB would go home with the crown, I'd be 1st runner up and after some stiff competition, Nuune would come in as 2nd runner up.
What nonesense! I have seen how you look and trust me you are hardly pleasing to the eye. lol.
You'd love to hang out with me, wouldn't you
;)

There'd have to be a Eliza Doolittle like transformation. As it is, you're waaay too reer baadiyo. But there's hope! So don't despair
icon_razz.gif

P.S. you are right, I am very unpleasing to the eye.
Reer Baadiyo eh? I wonder how you worked that out and came to such a conclusion baal. I take it you like to assume on everything right. You dont strike me as a pleasant person, so I wont be wasting my time with people who are haters. Just so that you know, Its a well documentated fact you have a tendency to hate and bash people because they are better than you. Nayaa, move along and learn to respect others even if they are better than you, not that I am claming to be better than you of course :D

I'm starting to dislike SOL. I find myself in pointless discussions more often than I'd like to. What started as a joke, turned into this.

I think I'm just going to write in my signature: "For the love of God, don't take me seriously on these boards". Would save a lot of time.

Dont blame the forum OK!, perhaps you should take a deep breath and think before you reply back. Self-preservation is a virtue, unfortunately your lacking in that department. Who is joking here?, you should keep your opinions to yourself because they are not nice, and once people respond back to you, you claim the moral highground of being civil. You are far from being civil and lack basic mannerism. :mad:

Originally posted by Aalia:

quote: I hope you honour your words and leave me alone. Because I dont need people like you in my life. Your judging attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Dont think your giving me salvation because your not. Fix up your own life first before telling others what they should and shouldnt do. Please leave me alone, I no longer want to have anything to do with you. thanks. much appreciated.

judging? who is judging someone here? I would say look deeper girl...you are the one talking about people's looks in disrespectful way..
Please dont respond to me. I will have you reported for trying to provoke me! :mad:

Juxa   

CH oh boy oh gabar.

hate to see sisters bashing one another. the canbaro in me is tempted to take babis and garaacis anigoon kala soocin.

speaking of rating, CH anigu waxan kugu qiyaasay kaamil inaad tahay boqolkiiba/boqol

Juxa   

for a lady wey dhameystirantahay applies.

just like the kooshin song.

ps: heblaayo dabeecada bey ka aradantahay waligaa ma maqashay?

LOL@Juxa and Nuune. I wrote and erased a couple of "war gabdho sidaan maxaa waaye"nabadoon messages but settled on the Oh boy as in aloow amuuraha sahal!

Juxa,

waa igu qiyaastay kaliya yaah?

Nuune, adaa will ahe kala dhex gal nooh. Way to throw me into the flames, caqli badanaa wiilka.

Maaddeey   
Lam yakmul mina nisaa'i illaa 4 baa xadiis ahaa! marka faanka iska dhaafa!, teeda kale Qurux & Qiimi-ba isku si looma yaqaanno, sax?

Juxa   

^^^ sax

lakin nin aan shanta kaa celin sharci kama celsho ma igu raacday?

CH nothing less would do nooh, teeda kale i am in generous mood.

nuune according to islaan dariskeyga ah dameerka kan ugu foolxun baa ugu haraanti kulul, no clue how it applies in this topic too (suffering from pizza overdoze)

nuune   

^^ warkaas intaad ka baxdo caawa maxaa heesto your neighbours, the Arsens are trashed to hell :D masaakiin

C&H, adiguba waad ogtahay inaan gabdho dhaxdood galeenin ee xal kale keen huuno, hadduu dakhar iga soo gaaro intaan kala celinaayo yaa hadhow dhaawacaas iga dhayi

Juxa   

i hate arsenal, buuq iyo kheylo not to mention no parking when they play home.

hala jajabiyo dhaaf