Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Do You Rate Yourself?

Cabdow   

c&h, 6 waaba fiicantahay, haven't you seen the "awliyada" and what they have given themselves :D Maybe, they being real, so should you nooh icon_razz.gif

When the likes of 2-2=-5 and JB and Nunne, rate themselves below 1. That means they are ugly or are socially retarded or even very dumb. Why are they rating themselves below this score. Because we know they are not that bad. I am sure 2+2=5 is very beautiful, but her personality doesn't strike the same cord lol. JB on the other hand is not the most beautiful of creatures. I hear Nuune is a good catch.

What are you talking about sister Aalia?, why don't you mind your own business. I don't see how this concerns you. You lost the moral high-ground when you were looking for wedding songs for friends and your constant posting of songs.

B   

If I was going to rate myself, it would obviously have to be understood in terms of my own perceptions whether based on prejudice or biases . So there is really no objective way of coming to such a conclusion. But compared to my friends, I am very intelligent, middle when it comes to looks and in the top percentile on personality.

Aaliyyah   

Araweelo whether I listen to music or not that is my personal choice. Kulaheed you lost moral ground lol...

all I said was not to talk about people that way. Like when you said jac is not the most beautiful creature?? LOOL walahi that is rude.

but then again who cares..do what you want.

I will leave you alone.

salaam

Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

When the likes of 2-2=-5 and JB and Nunne, rate themselves below 1. That means they are ugly or are socially retarded or even very dumb. Why are they rating themselves below this score. Because we know they are not that bad. I am sure 2+2=5 is very beautiful, but her personality doesn't strike the same cord lol. JB on the other hand is not the most beautiful of creatures. I hear Nuune is a good catch.

Maybe because we don't take ourselves too seriously, hmm? smile.gif

Also, JB is pretty good looking. And so is Nuune. In fact I would go as far as saying the three of us are like probably the best looking people here. Like if you were to have a beauty pageant here on SOL, I'm pretty sure we'd be the winners. JB would go home with the crown, I'd be 1st runner up and after some stiff competition, Nuune would come in as 2nd runner up.

Oz   

What are you talking about sister Aalia?, why don't you mind your own business. I don't see how this concerns you. You lost the moral high-ground when you were looking for wedding songs for friends andyour constant posting of songs.

you should relax yaa arrawello, she meant option two not the one:)

topic: stuff n nonsense

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

Maybe because we don't take ourselves too seriously, hmm?
smile.gif

Also, JB is pretty good looking. And so is Nuune. In fact I would go as far as saying the three of us are like probably the best looking people here. Like if you were to have a beauty pageant here on SOL, I'm pretty sure we'd be the winners. JB would go home with the crown, I'd be 1st runner up and after some stiff competition, Nuune would come in as 2nd runner up.
What nonesense! I have seen how you look and trust me you are hardly pleasing to the eye. lol.

Originally posted by Aalia:

Araweelo whether I listen to music or not that is my personal choice. Kulaheed you lost moral ground lol...

all I said was not to talk about people that way. Like when you said jac is not the most beautiful creature?? LOOL walahi that is rude.

but then again who cares..do what you want.

I will leave you alone.

salaam

I hope you honour your words and leave me alone. Because I dont need people like you in my life. Your judging attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Dont think your giving me salvation because your not. Fix up your own life first before telling others what they should and shouldnt do. Please leave me alone, I no longer want to have anything to do with you. thanks. much appreciated.

quote:Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:

Maybe because we don't take ourselves too seriously, hmm?
smile.gif

What nonesense! I have seen how you look and trust me you are hardly pleasing to the eye. lol.
You'd love to hang out with me, wouldn't you ;)

There'd have to be a Eliza Doolittle like transformation. As it is, you're waaay too reer baadiyo. But there's hope! So don't despair icon_razz.gif

P.S. you are right, I am very unpleasing to the eye.

I'm starting to dislike SOL. I find myself in pointless discussions more often than I'd like to. What started as a joke, turned into this.

I think I'm just going to write in my signature: "For the love of God, don't take me seriously on these boards". Would save a lot of time.