Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

I got beef

Tuujiye   

Waraa Orgilaqe Adiga shalay lee soo ma eesan aheyn markaa soo galeysay oo dadka meesha jooga dhan intee kusoo dhaweyn waayeen aan anaga reerbaro kusoo dhaweyn adigoo wili dhoobadii iyo bustii baadiyaha kugu taal..Intaan kaa qaadnay qorigaa sidatay iyo labadii go oo ee awoowayaashada kaaga dhinteen waan taan kuu xirnay daba galis iyo shaar? Hadaa inta xoogaa ilbax noqotay oo aad baratay kala baratay luuqyada ifu know whatI mean baad bilowday indaad dadkii ku ilbixiyey kusoo af celis reer baadiye yahoo dhoorka leh...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Lagabaray lagabadi beey somaaali tiraahdaa

sxb coup d'ta baa dacday reer baadiyihii ayaa magaalooyinkii haysata idinkana qoxooti aad kutihin meel waliba :D

dawoco   

Dawaco "new evil and old evil"

looool, wallee taas been kuma sheegin. Waraa i lost my evilness, and i resent the use of the word "old". What is ur ulajeedo?

Anyway, since I have joined the conservative party, I have let go of all aggressions and all my evilness has been well used, instead of directing it at niman naago dushood ka qeeylo dhaaminaayaan iyo habro sacbo tumanaayaan :D

Mayb you too need to re-direct your energy. Maybe even organise a student union ;)

Btw layzie target listiga iiga bixi before I show you what "beef" really is :mad:

Since she's probably too laaayzy to reply, I have taken the liberty to do so on her behalf icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Dawaco Yaa waaye habrahaas yaaqee?...farta ku fiiq anaa gabada iyo shaashka ka fiiqaayee!!

Anaa hada kuu joogo dawaco ha baqin....

Wareer BAdanaa!!!

Foxy   

what a useless negative 2 cent thread......there is more to life then who you might have or had a beef with.....

A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.

- Arabian Proverb

cheers

cheers

dawoco   

lol. Tuujiye at times waa in kursi fadhi carbeed la fadhiisto, oo hal koob isbarmuuto dhab la isku siiyo, oona la is babiyo oo markaas neh qosol gariir lagu xejiyo.

OG Moti   

Waryaa Tuujiye Old Boss? is that mean i am no longer boss? or u saying i am still boss but old, and my days are limited? either way take it back before i deny the beef story... ;)

Peace

dawoco   

I can see where this is heading. And it looks pretty ugly, me thinks. All of us can scream and label and tug to and fro, but at the end of the day, that would be flogging a dead horse. No matter what is said, or who argues whom, will it truly change anything? It’s a waste of energy if you ask me. And not at all worth all the effort that goes into it.

Lax walba halkeey is dhigtaa lagu qalaa. So be careful and prudent withyour posts, where u post and when u post it, and further more, who you address what to. It is sad that SOL has been turned into a territorial forum with tactical posting, but when in Rome…

As for beef, I don’t like beef, it doesn’t taste as yummy as chicken. Yes Moti, I said chicken. Sue me, but I like chicken in all shapes and forms, I like it cooked, I like it boiled, I like it spicy I like it in pies and I like chicken soup too!

:D

OG Moti   

^^^ have your sick desires, one day you will regret talking about the man in such language and showing such disrespect, but the truth remains he is the man...and laf dhuunta yeysan kaa galin iska daa laq laqida.. balaayo..

Qac Qaac   

yeah, dagaal aa noo bilooday, maybe now this place would be alife again..

anyways ani wax iga galay waxaas maleh, laakiin how in the world those 2 ppl become my xs.. and if they were, why qarxis man..

nafta   

Nafta "kiss of death"

Loool...This is just a way too nice way of dying, I want to torment and cause terror, markaas ayaad igula imaaneysa this cissy name.

Anyway, I'm way too nice to have Beef with anyone, we're all friends and it's all about sharing harmony!

Go Flower Power!!!