Sign in to follow this  
Intel

trapped for 14 days underground

Jamilah   

Freedom at last. Personally thought they died a long time ago, and the media were playing some sort of sick joke. Anyway, I am happy for them.

Intel   

they're supposed to have been trapped down there for two weeks (5 days without food & water), and look at them....something indeed fishy innit Jamilah....

Baluug   

Found alive five days after the rockfall the men had survived by drinking water dripping down the rock face. A slim PVC pipe reached the men last week, allowing them to get food, water and personal items.

Communicating through the pipe the pair joked constantly with rescuers, asking for beer and chips rather than the high-protein biscuits and drinks being pushed through to them and bantering about football.

That's why they were so healthy when they got rescued.......

Rahima   

I was relieved and glad for them and their families.

goo'old Aussie sense of humour

I was watching one of the reports on them a few days and apparently when they were first asked how it was down there, they replied that it was a two star hotel, with two stars :D

I'd be crying like a baby.

Jurnee   

Completely overrated news coverage...i could think of a million other stories more worthy of the energy and time spent on this one.

Sheep mentality is whats to blame, a few people made a fuss over it and everyone else follows suit. Apparently Eddie McGuire is itching to bag the first interviews of the pair for channel nine...i guess celebrity status and being a CEO is a great combination

Jamilah   

^^Dont forget to mention the amount of money they are going to make as a result of this whole fiasco...they dont ever have to look at another mine again.

Originally posted by rokko:

they're supposed to have been trapped down there for two weeks (5 days without food & water), and look at them....something indeed fishy innit Jamilah....

Fishy indeed rokko, and isn't is funny how their much doubted rescue coincided with the release of the federal bugdet. Another thing to ponder on. On the other hand, there maybe no connection at all and its just me and one of my conspiracy theories.