Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

I have Killed..I feel so guilty

OG Moti   

Today I did a horrible thing, I didn’t mean to, it just happen, all I wanted was to scare him and let him leave alone, but he kept coming back and back, I tried to reason with him and opened the door so that he leave in peace, but he just kept moving around in the house, touching everything that belongs to me and things that I don’t like him to touch, I shouted at him, I tried to reflect pain on him so that he can get scared and go.. but this one had it coming.

So I took a huge book I remember the title of the book “Strategic management†and smashed it on his head, oooh boy oh what have I done, his head opened like a mash potato, blood everywhere, I didn’t know what to do, I thought about calling my friend and telling him about what I did, but again I couldn’t tell anyone such horrible act. What was I thinking, landing such a huge book on such little being. I felt sorry for him, but then told myself he had it coming, he wouldn’t leave, he left me no choice. But again that is not a reason to smash someone’s head.

Anyway I pull myself together and collected what has left of him and buried in the backyard of my house, I don’t think anyone saw me, the poor cockroach must had a family waiting and depending on him. And I took him away from them.. Do you think I would be forgiven for such horrible crime? Do you think I should tell someone about it. I feel guilty. I need your advice.

PEace

OG_Girl   

Allah yarhamah :(

Try to make contact with his family and give an appology and 'diya' they may forgive you.Ask Allah for forgiveness

Salam

Pacifist   

Moti How do you know it was a HE? For all I know, YOu might have killed a mother. Oww Motiyoww now who is going to raise and take care and caress and feed and heck man. Why did you have to go there? :mad:

Pucca   

you killed billie!!!! :mad: how dare you kill him! we sent him over to look for food..now we're left without dinner ! *weeps* i want billie back! :(

*god rest your soul billie...he was a bright and young roach..full of potential.*

Sky   

P_508

Don't be fooled sxb, he'll be at your doorstep tomorrow with some stitches, telling you he was too legit to quit.

Man them Baranbaros are fcuked up man. They be answering my door. Answering my phone saying shit like: "Sky who? That motherfcuker don't live here!".

One day, I stepped on one of them. Went to the kitchen to get some tissues, came back; that nigga was gone!

Jacpher   

I know he said cockroach but the saying does not go with baraarbaro. It's harder to capture & kill a rat then a cockroach unless its flying baraanbaro, which remains of Utange.

nafta   

youm-al qiyaama ayuu ka aarsan doona, mark my words

every little ant, every 'roach, rat and fly you killed and stepped on will avenge themselves, ayakoo ah ten times the size you are...be afraid moti, be afraid

Intel   

Originally posted by P_508:

huge book I remember the title of the book “Strategic managementâ€

OT

Motti r u teacher?

i might've met one of your students in Brisbane about a month ago....

8_1_35.gif to the cockroach