Sign in to follow this  
Lefty

Any paranoid of SARS

Ariadne   

Tamina, it has pretty much died.

There's no more fear or hysteria. The hospitals that have closed are opening backup.I haven't seen a mask for weeks. And I haven't seen someone wearing one of those biochemical protective suits for months. The travel advisory board has lifted the ban of travelling to Toronto. So,its pretty much gone the only thing thats left is laryngitus and a bad common cold going around and westnile in the summer. So,your welcome to come here any time soon ;)

pheeewww!!! am relieved to hear that SOS. Much appreciation for the update. See you in 2 weeks.

BTW, girl I noticed you've got 998 posts, I bet today will be ur 1000th. Whoa~~~~ Congrats you SOL addict. :D The trick will be how to assemble 1000 candles in a cake......

Ariadne   

we can forget about the cake and just give me candles

mmmmmmmmm candle cake :D

this is my 1000 post, yes, I'm an addict very much so, but its not like there's rehab out there for this kind of addiction .

Oh yeah! my thank you speech for 1000 posts lets see now:

I would like to thank Allah (without all this would not be possible). My Mom and Dad for raising me. My sisters, my brother. My friends for moving away and me having to contact them on e-mail (while wasting time here). My teachers for overburdening me with assignments and essays. My deplorable habit of procrastination so I can avoid doing those essays and assignments. And my insane thoughts of me being able to think I can do many things at once. I think thats it for my thank you list. If I forgot anyone, I'm truly sorry...my memory was fleeting at that time for all those I had to thank. Thank you *blows kisses and waves* I love you all and none of this would have been possible without you. :D

~Wooohooooo~

* A STANDING OVATION*

tissues..any1? That was beautiful SOS, I can soo relate to what u were tryin to convey.

May you post 1000 more .....amiin.

Iffah   

Hey..

Congrats Cutie (I miss that nick!). Beautiful speech *takes tissue from Tam*

Tamina...awwww!...your Torontonian Nomads are well (or at least I hope) See you in 2 weeks time insha allah.

Ariadne   

awwww shucks! I mean thanks I really don't think I deserve a standing ovation so you can sit down Tamina, but thanks anyways :D . No need to get all teary (those things are contagious) here pass me a tissue I need it now .

yay! tourism here again people to share with *laughs evily* I mean to welcome and share our beautiful city with. Yes, we certainly look forward to your visit here Tamina. ;)

LadyMo   

Loool @ S.O.S & Tamina 2 great comedians or actresses wat do u guys prefer to b called??

As S.O.S said de SARS has pretty much died down and people can now visit Toronto as it was declared safe a couple of days ago.

So Tamina Go ahead and Pack ur Bags ;)