Sign in to follow this  
African

Arabic Songs Club

NGONGE   

Just in case anyone else has a problem reading my name, it’s “IN~GONE~GAY”.

Kynda, yes I quit smoking. Don’t sound shocked, there is more good news, I...started chewing to counter the withdrawal symptoms. icon_razz.gif

Lisa ma waqaft el tad5een :(

Did I guess right?

Arwa   

^^^^looool

Spot on bro!

I remember you used to always take a break :D and i'd be like subhan'allah this guy went thro a packet a day or what?

44.gif

boxer   

faakir ayaam zamaan kunti bamamuut le'ughniyat Wael Kafuri & Nawal Zughbi "meen 7abeebee anaa"

and u know what i missed the most Sameer Ghanim :confused:

ps kynda yaa 7abeebti inti betet3abeesh walla eeh.. rayya7 albak wa 7ut fel batnek bateekhah sayfiyah ;)

Salma   

I love Moxamd cabdo's songs but my sisters hate him alot coz his sings for long times and my mom says always:"Now he is gonna sing for sacadoooo". The best thing in his songs : The Lyrics, so goooood and full of meanings not like Marwa :Mashrbshy eshay ashrab kazooooooza ana and Bahaaa2 sultan oooom aw2af lama betkalmny :confused:

3bdel majeeed's songs are cool. I like Julia Botrus and Fayrooz. I used to not like Katia Harb but i liked her last song.

Arwa   

Mar7aba Emmy.. Nawarti!

lol@mahamad cabdos songs...sorry to say but its true his songs are way too long, altho i have to admit the lyrics are very nice.

I think by far Moth_hela & Al_Berwaaz are the best in his collection.

Baha2 Sul6an's 3ally be ye7sal ly is good, am afraid I didn't like qoom o2af my self !

oh and If you mean this song by Katia 7arab, Ad el_7ub then I my self thought it was nice smile.gif

again nawarti Emmy ;)

44.gif

Salma   

merci sweety, its true his songs are so long, thats exactly why they call it "6arab a9eel" You can concetrate well on the nice words, lovely rythem, the singer's warm and deep voice, all together they make a wonderful time. At the end of the song you feel you heard and understood something, mob just JUMPIN JUMPIN N da room :D

Arwa   

lol@Jumping Jumpind in DA room

your so true sis, 6arab a9eel is whats missing now adayz!

9aaber Al Rubaa3i and A9aala are great when it comes to mixing between both.

44.gif

Arwa   

lo@laa bas 3aleeha

dee I like her :mad:

oh and the 9ul6an band with qe9at 7obi was a pretty old one right?...I used to like it, never knew theu were Iranians :confused: goom bloosh! :D

44.gif

Salma   

Salut,

Iam loging mn wara elshams, allah y3eeeni.

la PC sharat el3alam, wla pritner, wla scanner wla hotmail 3afana allah eeeeeeeeft ana maz3oooja kteeer kteeer :mad:

I dunno who is Marwan Khouri never heard of him @ all & no chance 2 hear his voice too; so n brief:-

kellek zaw2 mn ta7at la faw2 without hearing him sistah

will try later

merci

OG_Girl   

Kynda , madry wash feh m3ad yashte'3l weyay .

aqool EM, ya hala feej awalan , o thaneyan enty be derah al7een ashoof t7t "mn ceergaabo 2 burco"? Amaanah salemely 3ala arth o sama wa torab belady :D

Treden be salamah ina Shallah.

Salam

Salma   

U gotta come here girl,life is amazing & da ppl are funny. Iam enjoying here ,no work, no studies, no fast food, no UAE's humidity,no cars, using ur legs all time. Camel milk, lever and la7ooo7 4 BF, fresh meat & maraq 4 da lunch and whatever u like 4 supper, yummy yummy ;)

Waking up @ 5 am and sleeping at 12. Attending marriages or watching somali cassettes. You gonna suffer a lil n da begining but this is soo cool, specially da ppl.

wla enas 3eenech matchoof ela noooor, all kinds of bad languages my eyes went :eek: how come they use such harsh and horrible words and no body get upset, all smiling 2 each others and no hard feelings :D

PS. Hey wana some holly and precious sands from our mother land??!! Its raining here , will email some to you :D

Peace N Somalia

OG_Girl   

Girl, you are damn lucky . you know what is tempure here now? is 47c and is 7:15 PM.. is pure hell Istagfor Allah .

Atleast u r taking break from the A/C ..lol

yebely showayah "luqmat or muqmat" ..lol i really can't pronouce that yummmy small meat. they used to send us from Hargeysa when my grand mom used to be there BUT she is here with us now no one sends to us :( .

Finally life is good huh ;) ...by the way how is shokansi there is there different than here ...like tarqeem , shlon yraqemon ..loooool

Girl, we need all information dee.

Salam