Sign in to follow this  
African

Arabic Songs Club

Arwa   

Yasmiin, pleased to see we have the same taste ;) ..

I love Fayrouz, her voice is very warm ..

Boxer

obviously your a Shacbaan Cabdil're7iim fan ... If thats all you know about fayrouz icon_razz.gif

44.gif

Qac Qaac   

inlee dadkaan waa dad ku koray carabta... ilaahoow hana waalin, maxaa carab music iidiray, soomaali xattaa ma dhageesto.

Honesita   

Qac Qac.....qof maa kugu baryay inaad dhagasatid carabi iyo somaliba......hadaa labadaba fahmeeysid lee saaxiboow... smile.gif ...!!!

Anywayz...its hard to say when it comes to arabic music which one is my fav, cuz to be honest...they're all the booooomb...!!!

My favorite artists r IHAAAAAB Tawfeeq...Mustafa Amar, Amr Diyab, Asi AlHilani, Najwa Karam, Samira Sacid, Nawal Zughbi, Hisham Abas, Abdel Majid Abdallah and yuuuuuuuuh the list can keep goin'....let' me stop right there...!!!

Ameenah......lookin' cute as always sweetie...!!

To all of those who master downloading and burning CD's....would someone tell me how i can burn them from 6arab.com....my little cousin did it for me one time and she aint around no more...!!!

Salaamz

boxer   

looooooool@kynda what about Sayed Gum'a

j/k but seriously do u guys listen to Fayruuz cause i think of her lil >>>awhaamiyah

and fel 3elmuku the lady is dead :rolleyes:

"barda barda 3ayne 3ayne barda....3la mahlek... :rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

Oooh how come I haven't seen this thread!. any ways guys u sound too young for me ,I don't listen music, but guys I used to listen classy music like Abdul Haleem, Abdul wahab, Om kaltoom , ooh I love her songs all touchy meanings. Kynda, I love fayrooz she has good voice too.

Allah my adero Boxer , how u doing? I missed u. 7akeem huh? 3eyal hashek bashek...lol

Salam

boxer   

OG GURL

elaahi matshuufee wa7sh yaa 7abet kebdeee ;)

wallahi zaye ma'ultelek anaa etshaghelt bel emte7aanaat el-nahaa eyah

and its seems there is no nahaayeh for this exams :(:(

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Honesita:

would someone tell me how i can burn them from 6arab.com...

Sister, burning songs from 6arab.com will become tedious and time-consuming. The reason being that the site has two types of song files; RAM (the ones you listen to) and RM (the ones you download). RM is a different format than MP3 and, once you've downloaded them, you'll still need to convert the files before you burn them because most CD burning software is designed to handle MP3 files.

In order to save yourself the time and effort, I suggest you find files that are already in MP3 format. I recommend Mazika.com for this purpose. It has countless Arabic MP3s and they're free, once you register.

Salaama.

NGONGE   

The following is an English translation of a well-known Arabic song (by Abdelhalim Hafiz). Can you guess the name in Arabic?

For those who like to listen to Arabic songs but don’t understand the meanings, below is a website that has some translated songs. Some of those mentioned earlier might be found there.

" Vagabond, and walking between countries, vagabond

And the step between me and my beloved [is] big

A long journey, and I'm wounded from it

And the night approaches, and the day goes

Chorus:

And if you see my beloved, say "Hello" to him [her]

Reassure me: how is my brown-looking girl doing so far away

Vagabond, I'm walking all night

Vagabond, not knowing what I'm doing

Vagabond, and the separation, oh my dear

Vagabond, what has happened to me?

And years, years, and I'm melting in loneliness and tenderness

I want to know just where is his [her] road"

http://www.shira.net/lyrics.htm

Arwa   

By the way, The lyrics of the song is much more deep in Arabic, the english translation kills it, am sure most people will agree on that!

Salaam

44.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ Like giving someone a recipe for a tasty dish, they will not realise how nice it is until they taste it, huh?

NGONGE   

I might be ;)

I only recognise OG Girl in here (well, I suspect I know her from Paltalk but I’m not too sure). If she knows Raami, then it’s her if she doesn’t then it’s the wrong number. Same with you I suspect. :rolleyes: