Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

What a despicable rubbish

AdivA   

Salam,

Subxanallahi :mad:

You know what don't post anything from this woman. She obviously has some psychological issues that Dear ol' Dr. Laura needs to fix. She may have had problems with womens issues in Islam but ignorance never succeeds.

Too angry to say anything else.

Peace ;)

Baashi   

I second that; what a despicable rubbish!

Ayaan has been given a platform, a voice, and an unparalleled exposure. I suppose the other side can do the same and produce a documentary of their own and show the real story about the issue. It doesn't hurt a bit. But I doubt they would got the same attention and exposure. There is no leveling in the plain field on this issue Suldaan.

By accident, I stumbled this article on the site you posted (English version). What's the matter with Manji. They do give the other side some voice after all. Whoever wrote this piece took this opp and refuted Manji. Effective? I don't know. But I guess it is a step forward.

I expected the documentary to be much more offensive. My heart was pounding as I clicked on play and prepared myself for some seriously distressing 3mins...needless to say, I wasnt that distressed at the end. Is this it?

Its a silly little film - really silly. It talks of a woman who is disillusioned with her life and blames it on God. What gives really? The whole story seems like something a little girl who lost her toy would utter in frustration. No logic. No subtance. The symbolism in the film is more offensive.

I think, considerating the hype surrounding it and how much attention and consideration and fatwa and counter attacks that have been given to it, the joke is on us tho.

p.s. How many times have we promised ourselves we would not give Ayan Hirsi any air on SOL? :(

Rahima   

Mahadsanid Suldaan, this is my first time seeing this and I too was waiting for worse. Any person with half a pea for a brain can see through the lies and propaganda.

All along whilst watching it though I was thinking how I’d hate to be this woman in the afterlife. Imagine what is awaiting her if she does not repent. May Allah save us all from such torment.

As for her may He The Almighty guide her or destroy her.

Jacpher   

Baashi, I could not agree with you more. She’s being used and given much attention than she deserves. I only watched the first clip and honestly, I could not see the rest. Somehow something was telling me I was wasting my valuable time.

She needs some serious mental evaluation. Her life is a waste. What a great loser she is.

Is that her voice reading Faatixa? It sounds like Somali.

Ayaan again?

I think this lady enjoys everytime we talk about her.

I once sent her a SOL topic link (let us just say the topic contained not-so-friendly "opinions" without insults) and she replied with a "get lost" subject. I laughed so hard. How civilized. loooool

She is something. I can bet she is one of the mysterious "silent readers".

Ayaan if you are reading this ... GET LOST.

At first I didn't want to comment on this topic but I feel the need that I have to. My mother always said to me if you don't like something don't make it part of your life. Obviously we DO NOT care about her so why give her the slot to be part of our life? It is clear even for the deaf, dumb, and blind that this woman has an agenda. Uttering her name gives me a rumble in my jungle uff. Honestly, Walahi thuma walahi this woman shouldn't be given a mintue of your time for she is cursed. There are people that are worth responding to for their ignorance. But she's doing this on purpose and out of arrogance. Let her get her 15 mintues of fame and see where it takes her. You know psychopaths go ballistic if you ignore them. So why can't we? :D

Haven't you ever wondered why her hair is a complete mess? If she's a politician why doesn't she vist a local salon! Thats one thought that boggles my mind.

May ALLAH guide her to the straight path! AMEEN

Even though its evident that she chose the wrong path to batter and belittle a religion she know little of! She hasn't entered the deep sleep eerm she has time. :confused:

CHE   

It had me disturbed......blasphemy at the highest order.

It had become a trend(of varying lenght) for folks to implicate Islam to further a certain corrupt agenda, or use it as launching pad for their publicity stunt.There is a long list of folks that continue to benefit from slandering Islam in exchange for acceptance by these so- called liberal societies.

You know i really dont care about her changing her faith Islam could do without her.Good riddance i say,but the one i realy feel sorry for is her father who now lives in london and i met him several times.He is an elder gentleman of great qualities.He hates her name to be mentioned to him and has disowned her,in fact he has Cursed her and said he prays to Allah to punish her with Hellfire.The heartache she caused him on account of a few guilders.ooooh what an ungraateful soul.

^^

Baashi

But with determination, it can be done. But before that the Muslims need to look inwards and organise themselves to counter this mass misinformation. If we can't respond to these cheap lies, I don't know how we would be able to respond to a more complicated lie.

A world wide organisation akin to the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, would have been a great start. We wouldn't need Fatwas. Instead correct information would have been enough to counter misinformation.

I once sent her a SOL topic link (let us just say the topic contained not-so-friendly "opinions" without insults) and she replied with a "get lost" subject. I laughed so hard. How civilized. loooool

You are not kidding? LOL

To the rest... sorry this will be my very last Ayaandaran topic. :D

Ayaan Hirsi shouldn't be in hiding for fear of her life ( :mad: ) nor should the films director have been murdered. Not only because these kinds of actions by muslim tare our religion as intolerant of criticism (regardless of its nature) but they are counterproductive. You think killing Van Goh will stop others from making films that some percieve insult Islam? You think threatening those who bad mouth islami like A. Hersi will prevent future ones.

Islamic bashers have been around since the creation of Islam and will be around till the end. You can be certain of that. And if killing them was to set an example to to others thinking alike, then 1500 years of Islamic history says it has not worked. Time for a new approach...peaceful one.

Violence is the easiest solution to every problem. Kill those you disagree with. Killing Van Goh was easier then exposing his lies. After all exposing his lies entailed doing work, investing energy and time. It is the cowardly thing to do too, killing unarmed and unsuspecting civilian man.