Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Many Lovers Do You Have Per Year?

Since the start of 2010, I have been single pheww! Last year it was 2 lovers, both were quite interesting and very contrasting, one of which was the rebound guy, after breaking up with my boyfriend/fiancée. If your married, you can include extra flings you had or conversations with office secretaries during your office break.

Aaliyyah   

lol when you say lover I think it means someone you slept with..and that's haraam. Ilaahay haku soo hadeeyo walaal..

salaam

FIDHIN   

last time i slept with a somali women was back in april last year, its been long becoz i repented alxamdulilah and now i found the right and i proposed 2 her and she accepted me lol

Jacpher   

^If she happens to be Somali, I think you should share that piece of information with her just as you did with us.

Aaliyyah   

^Lychee it is not for us to judge rather it is up to allah swt. so let leave it to him. Even though personally I would not marry someone who slept around even if he claims that he repented and I think am entitled to my opinion.

Fidhin I agree with Jacfar do share with ur to be wife your personal life. I think that would be fair to her...

salaam

Lychee   

Exposing your sins waa dambi, besides the point. I wasn't judging. Waa iska simple, pure men are for pure women and pure women are for pure men.

I didn't say he's qof xum. I mean we all sin, but the best of us are those who repent.

Fidhin: Yarka, if I offended you iga raali ahow, inkaste an ruunta sheegay. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ runtaa waaye qof danbi dhaaf weydiistay in uu xaalkiisa sheeg sheego waa qalad hadii ee rabaan in laga cafiyo...

Ebyan, lool wax waalan...nimanka dhan waxaa ka dhigtay boorso gacan ama kabahaada.. aloo yaa bajaq adigoo kale ka horgeeyo rag aan aqaan, danbas fooro hakugu mariyaanee

Aalia meeshaan gaalo badan aa ka buuxdo qof yahee ee offside ha galin yaah lool.. kuwii muslimka ahaa ayaaba baashaal daraadiis jilbihii iyo cirbihii dhamaadeen ee maxaad ka sugee Somali Gaalo....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Malika   

Alright..Subhanallah!

cajiib :rolleyes: @ thread starter..

May Allah guide you and us , amiin

Horta, why are people surprised. When I said lovers, I explicitly didn't mean people you slept with. SubhAllah! I was referring to people you have been in relationships with. Don't be shocked just because you all have dirty minds!

Somalina   

I thought it was an April fools day prank at first, but when you later explained it made sense. I take the 5th on this.