Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets play the game of what happens next....

Sky   

Suddenly the four guys came out of nowhere and grabbed each of my limbs. The joyful, childlike face of the Jamaican turned into a stern, gloomy looking face. He stood up right next to me and slapped me as hard as he could on my cheeck. He cursed at me and slapped me even more several times till he popped the question. "Where is my daughtah you evil baastaard!" What girl? I replied. There was an ackward silence for a little moment, but it seemed like an hour. I was hoping that they realized they made a mistake and they were looking for someone else. But the previously jolly man that was singing just a few minutes ago, nodded to one of the guys that was holding my right arm. I didn't understand till he got a knife out of his backpocket. I screamed like a little 12 year old girl: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I dont know the girl, I'm not lying, please don't kill me. Please don't kill me!" and another "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" And then the 5 guys started crying......

It was something out of these world. I thought I was in a horror movie where people where suddenly hit by waves of laughter and crying at the sametime. Excruciating pain engulfed me and my crying was more like a moan and yet the four where crying at will. I thought to myself this are not humans; the strange noises, the sudden singing bursts and now cries that even shamed (ME) the injured one. Perhaps the house I had just moved into was.......

-Lily-   

We heard the loud clapping of the director,

'That's it for today!' he bellowed.

We started walking slowly towards the crew, stepping carfully over equipment, drained by the intense emotions we had to display. I followed my nostrils to the garden where a table of coffee mugs were laid out with danish butter cookies. My mind drifted away to what I would do this evening... OF dreams of fame and whom I would take to our premier...

-------------------------------------------------

You sickos, had to get voilent didn't you? It could have been something beautiful...

Curly   

But who was I kidding? There I was again getting lost in my delusional fantasies of stardom and fame. Lately my low budget films had hardly made it on video much less on the big screen. I shook my head and gave a slight smirk...a Premiere indeed, maybe if I had just paid my TV licence then I'd be able to watch it on TV, I thought. As I left the dingy dilapidated warehouse film set and set off to my grimy flat I bumped into...

dawoco   

...This muscled man, his whole body existed of muscles. My eyes followed him all the way across the road focusing on his movements and wondering how far those muscles stretched. I started barking in appreciation, in my head. Smiling to myself I was thinking about what he would do if I barked after him. Wistfully I shook my head and muttered “as if†to myself. For a performer, my inhibitions were sadly cripling.

With my thoughts still on the muscled man, I didn’t look out for cars before i crossed the road, that’s when the screeching of cars hit my ears and I had a glimpse of a shiny Mercedes Benz racing towards me.

Next time I came back to consciousness I was in a white room. I briefly opened my eyes before I closed them against the glaring white paint of the room. Next door there was someone screaming “please I beg you please just give me anaesthetics, I swear to god you can have I, take it it’s yours just give me something for the pain. Have mercy, oh god, have mercy.â€

My mind still foggy I lay there, ignoring the voices when two men came into the room. There voices were hushed but I could make out the words “no immediate family†and “healthy kidneysâ€. That’s when I..

Baluug   

That's when I jumped up immediately and started runn ing for the nearest exit.Out the doors of the OR I went and looking for a way out.I didn't even know which floor I was on,I just got to the nearest elevator and pressed "M"(for main floor,obviously).The trip down the elevator must have been the longest I've ever been on an elevator,and I know about long elevator trips,because I live on the 20th floor of an apartment in Dixon.Maybe it was because I didn't know where I would go after I got out of the hospital or maybe it was because the elevator was crammed with other people,and they were all staring at me in my hospital gown.I guess I'm not that sexy after all!!After what felt like an eternity,the door opened on the main floor.But to my surprise,my brother was waiting in the lobby!He looked over and cried out,"LIIBAAN!! RUN!!" I didn't even look or wonder why he told me to run,I just did it.Turns out some of the doctors were running down the stairs,trying to catch me.My brother and I hopped into a cab that was waiting for us outside.I looked over at him and asked,"How did you know I was here?"He looked over at me and said"I'll tell you later,but for now,we gotta get outta here".I didn't argue.And then all of a sudden,BANG!!!!Someone was following us and trying to run us off the road!!I looked behind me to see a Ford Bronco coming at us a second time.The car was full of men with dark suits and dark sunglasses.The only thing I could think of was,"What happened to me after I got hit by that car?"I then braced myself for another rear-ending from the Bronco,which was coming at us fast.....

Dumbfounded beyond believe at the kind of day I was having, the Bronco kept hitting and ramming us from behind and with all my injuries and pain, I was truly suffering but the fear somehow drained away the pain. This was a matter of life and death and I asked my friend why this was happening and he cursed, "I lost their f in money and they sent the “cleaners†to whack me.....What? I said! That sentence turned my stomach upside down and everything that happened before seem a walk in the park. MAJOR DISASTOR!!!!. Here was a guy who had offended the mafia by stealing from them and not realising the risk involved. He was a problem and he had to be sorted out Sicilian style and that meant....... I started to pray