Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

WHo is this man?

Aaliyyah   

Crystal this is what I came up with ,,,the name Kamaal..where when u take the 1st letter,,,it is a girl's name Amal...and when u take the 1st 2 letters it is mal as in "wealth"...

salaams

warning you might end up needing a Tylenol .

HERE IS ANTHER ONE

IF a "gabar" iyo "habarteed"(mother) got married to odey(father) iyo weelkiisa(son): lets say the "habarta" married "weelka" and odeykii married gabadii, and they had a kids by each other , boy and a girl. Can those kids get married,,mase! waxee isku yahiin? are they cousins? walaalo? please take the time and explain to me each waxii isku yahin? the relation btw ALL

remember nothing tricky about this!

Cara.   

Let's say that the gabarta and odeyga have a daughter, and the habarta and wiilka have a son:

The son will be the uncle of the girl (because he's her mom's half-brother) and the girl will be the aunt of the boy (because she's his father's half-sister).

You make it sound so exotic. My family tree is filled with these kinds of relationships :D

Hunguri   

(1) (Mother+Daughter)

(2) (Father + Son)

Now, the mother got married to the son.

So, the son's father will be the father in law of this mother.. The question is, Can he marry the daughter of his son's wife. Coz, he is not allowed to marry the wife of his son. The whole thing seems to be illogic. Your puzzle is frozen. Please bring more proof :D

oky mother and the son= produce a baby.. the father of the son will call that baby awowo, and the gal mhh she will be step ayeyo lol

on flip side the mother will call the daugh'r baby ayeyo..and the son will call it step brother/sister

relation btw themselvz mhh the father will become father in law to his sons wife/ something else i cant conjure up now

gabadha ie the gal will call the son son in law and abti

the son will call the gal step mom/cusinz

omg who allowed this family to get hitched subxanallah this is incestrol relations if u ask me lol

ps just call each other edo or adeer thats wht normal somali ppl do if u dont know who is this prrson 2 u anyway :rolleyes:

SO.........

Can you get married to your mothers'husband's father?

hadii your mother's husband "salaata kaa jibiin,,what about his father?,,,,asagna salaata kaa ma jibiyo!

your waliid's waliid are your waliid too,,even though this case is waliid by marriage!

but is this exceptable in islam? please let me know.

Here is anther one

there were 3 men eating toghter in a restuarant.When they finished they paid the cashier, but it was time for the tip!

The first guy goes yo! i will double what is in the tip box! he does this and takes out 10 dollars,

the second guy says i will double what is in the tip box and i will take out 10 dollars,

the 3rd guy doubles what was in the tip box and takes 10 dollars, Now the tip box is empty!

how much was in the tip box to start with?

Aaliyyah   

this whole thing is confusing me kolay lol and why the hell are u interested unless u are interested to get married to yr mother's husband's father which I think would be way too old for u hahaha