Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

WHo is this man?

There was this woman, she was taking a shower in her apartment,she heard a knock at the door,"qub!"qub.!(knock knock)

yaawayee? she said,

waa aniga,jamac! a voiced said.she said ,come in, the door is open, am in the shower,i should be out in a minute, please have a seat in the "fadii"(livingroom)..the man went over to the livingroom and sat there,

after view minutes the womans comes out of shower. Naked! am saying Butt naked! she walks over to the kitchen naked and starts perparing a tea for him, she said "would you like milk with your tea" , the man said no,

she goes over to the "saloonka"(livingroom) and sat next to the man,she gave him the cup of tea, and gets one for her self , she smiles, and starts a normal converstation with him,

"ee waraan, maaxa isku ka dacayo"..and blah blah

...,(but remember this woman is butt naked)

Who was this man? and why did she sat next to him naked, why was she not feeling shy?

Just to let you know ,its not her husband,lover,mans shes having affair w/ not her father,son,brother,not family,its not woman dressed as a man,she is not dreaming,its not jin,not malakamood"..none of that

what is this man,, and why was she comfortable being naked infront of her guest?

^^ Yes.

OR

The woman is interned in a mental institute where the rich inmates/patients have their own apartments and the man is her psychiatrist. She is probably in for an obsession with nudity. She probably greets the cleaners, nurses and her guests in the same state of undress.

Aisha   

oh.....maybe she's invisible with super powers and he's there to send her on a mission!!

I think I so got it........or I just over analyzed the whole situation!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

after view minutes the womans comes out of shower. Naked!(but remember this woman is butt naked) Who was this man? and why did she sat next to him naked, why was she not feeling shy?

Just to let you know ,its not her husband,lover,mans shes having affair w/ not her father,son,brother,not family,its not woman dressed as a man,she is not dreaming,its not jin,not malakamood"..none of that

what is this man,, and why was she comfortable being naked infront of her guest?

CC,

You have lots of funny stories. I hope, your final answer would be "This was a Gay". A passive gay, that deforms him self to a woman. Dee what else this could be.

PS:-

We should say.. "Acuudu billahi mina Shaydan" :D

Ms DD   

Of course it is the TV :D

I know that these questions are tricky and the answer is always the darn TV.