Sign in to follow this  
BlueEpocha

Untitled

I must say that I've grown fond of this thread and I can't believe its been almost 2yrs since I first posted it!! But I love coming back to it and seeing just how much I grew with it! and inshallah will grow with! so be on the look out lool ;)

Castro   

^^^^ Blue, are those native Indian kids sitting in front of a Mac's? That second picture is downtown Toronto, right? Spadina? My favorite street. :D

You started this thread 4 days after I joined SOL and I love it too. Here's a tribute to you on "center stage". I took this picture a few weeks ago at the International Festival.

489199170_3995c735f7.jpg

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ Are those native Indian kids sitting in front of a Mac's? That second picture is downtown Toronto, right? Spadina? My favorite street.
:D

Blue, you started this thread 4 days after I joined SOL and I too love this thread. Here's a tribute to you on "center stage". I took this picture a few weeks ago at the International Festival.

489199170_3995c735f7.jpg

Salaam Castro! how are you? I hope your doing well...and I'm so glad to hear that! crazy isnt it!

N thank you I don't think I deserve a tribute lool but I appreciate it nonetheless...

As for your question yes they are native indians, there is a large population in my new city...the second picture however is not from Toronto its actually from Houston TX

Castro   

^^^^ You came all the way to Houston without telling me? Shame on you.

And I recognize that street now. :(

I did alhmdulilah...best part was the everyday summer day feeling! here are some of my favourite parts!

I absolutely loved the overlapping bridge roads truly majestic!

n90401232_31752033_7047.jpg

Yup TEXAS is On THA MAP! So CRUNK!!!

n90401232_31752063_4887.jpg

By the Ocean Side in Galveston!

n90401232_31752087_1294.jpg

Summer Days! N Palm Trees

n90401232_31752231_4435.jpg