Sign in to follow this  
macalimuu

HODAN SIID AHMED - SOMALI/SWEDISH SOCCER STAR

Tuujiye   

Qorshel, sxb shaqo yeelo and stop hating...Adigoo kale birta canjeerada aa lagu dharbaaxaa...lol..

Wareer badanaa!!!

Taqwa   

Reer SOL, Ilahay ka baqaa oo is xisaabiya Inta aan lagu xisaabin. Ku naah dhaqma dabeecadi iyo akhlaaqdi Rasuulka SCW. Wa advice ficaan hadaad dhagaysanayso.

Originally posted by Silence:

Reer SOL, Ilahay ka baqaa oo is xisaabiya Inta aan lagu xisaabin. Ku naah dhaqma dabeecadi iyo akhlaaqdi Rasuulka SCW. Wa advice ficaan hadaad dhagaysanayso.

Still firmly atop your mighty steed eh? Lets hope you don't fall off and break your back, oh righteous one. :rolleyes:

This story brought smile to my face. I'm always happy to see fellow nomads achieving goals with their lives instead of wasting it. I hope this girl has a happy and productive life playing soccer. She seems to have a talent and is applying it. Not too many ppl are able to effectively apply their talents, here you have a somali, a female somali, seccessfully applying here talent.

shyhem   

I don't know about the morality of this topic, but i certainly think she has a very strong legs.I wonder what else she can do with 'em, apart from the freekick thing.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

I don't know about the morality of this topic, but i certainly think she has a very strong legs.

I wonder how many skinny mijo baasto farax's could keep up with her? I think Qorshel should challenge her to a match :D .

shyhem   

Lander

Not a bad idea but will Qorshel agree to it.By the way i had no idea Qorshel was a dude!

Meenn that girl can keep up with any position,u know what am saying'

^^LoooL..wax waalan!...i would think, like any other soccer player she would stick to one position. Unless she is #10 :D

asxantu

Taqwa   

Still firmly atop your mighty steed eh? Lets hope you don't fall off and break your back, oh righteous one

Nayahee bari ban ku idhii, hadal haa igu darsaan and you wont see me responding to you or your post. I remained loyal to my word lakiin mahad oo qaban gambayar hadal jecel. Jariyaad kasta kula hadlii, orodo guriga ka shaqeeh.

Jariyad? Yes, I suppose that's how you would see it. Don't fret, I have no desire to harass you, nor do I want you to respond to me. Your tone just annoyed me, so by all means do keep ignoring me. Oh, and don't concern yourself over the state of my house. Our cleaning lady is quite good.

NinBrown   

cajiib....dadkeeni ilbaxnimada ayey qalad kafahmeen...hada naag qaawan oo aan ilaaheed ka xishoon baan faanineynaa...will see where we go next.

Qac Qaac   

cajiib....dadkeeni ilbaxnimada ayey qalad kafahmeen...hada naag qaawan oo aan ilaaheed ka xishoon baan faanineynaa...will see where we go next.

lool brown.. but maybe most of the ppl nowadays don't really care about the religion.. and they all about making it in this world.. well if that's the case the girl did really well.. but deen wise is another story..