Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

MEN 2 YEAR DEGREE

I am Prof. Jacaylbaro and i intend to be a lucturer in the course. What is the requirements to apply that post ??

It is great idea to have such University. . .

MEN 221: Fluffing the Blanket After Farting Is Not Necessary

allaah I do that...we have to let it outta there ur krazy, you will suffocate

SEX 102: Morning Dilemma: If It's Awake, Take a Shower

...It really DOES NOT help..waa been

MEN 232: Appear to Be Listening

..I think every man in the world have mastered that ART already

ECON 001C: What Was Yours is Hers

...NO way josey....

MEN 123: Reasons to Give Flowers

..When you really do something STUBIDH

:D

asxantu

Senora   

^^LOL @ suffacate...

Mombasa Queen, that was hilarius.....thanks! :D

and dont mind these rude jerks :rolleyes: ....

Tuujiye   

This is an outrage, and the fact that moderators aren't calling this man out, just shows how unfair this forum is.

Hey little girl, Life is not fair..Si fiican dadka ugula hadal hadaa rabtid in adigana lagu soo dhaweyo..Dadka meesha xukumo wee u jeedaan wax aa tahay adiga dhan...lol..

TUUJIYE, you should really start thinking about yourself, and what sort of a future you will have, if at all, instead of worrying about others.

Little girls once again my future looks good to me alxamdulilaah. But 4real you should give that advce to your self because I think hadalkeyga in aad ku danqatay. But raali ahoow..

Since aan ahay lootkii kaa weynaa aniga ayaa qaladka qaadanayo...

Queen Makuu qoslaa...XUXUXUXUXxx...GAX GAX GAX GAX GAX GAX GAX.........

Waraada aan wax idiin sheego 4real..

specialy gabdhihiina nimanka daawo u radinayaan; Waxba ha isdalinina maxaa yeelay wiligiin nin ma badaleysaan, kuwa aa badashaana waad ka tagtaan oo waad nacdaan..taasina been maha ee meel igaga qora...lol..

wareer badanaa!!

Garab seriously you need a psychology help.... first you talk alot of shyt that no one cares...second you keep repeating ya self over and over again...third if u cant take it like a man then go cry over ya %%%% shoulder or some its a ****in joke place ok no one should take any kinda shyt serious.

LuCkY   

As-salaamu Alaikum,

MQ that was funny...hiLarious.

FF What was with the Beer thang...I thought that it was suppose to be the other way around :confused: !

For those of you that are coppin' an attitude its just a joke theres no harm in it. ReaLLy PLz take a chiLL piLL aLL that commotion is not necessary.

PEace :D !

Tuujiye   

QUeen ok. If you talk about seriousness, I guess you don't know and I hope you don't have to get to know. I never take things serious specialy over the net, but Don't freeking get mad when I talk to you straight forward. When I wrote what I wrote,

I was joking too but you took it serious because I think it probly discribe you or something. SO Yo little one, do what you like I'm sorry if I made you angry..

wareer badanaa!!!