Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somali Comedy (Daawo Maleh Hinaasuhu)

Paragon   

Haddaan fiiriyey filimka. But I want to make one thing clear: 'heesaha waa la iska isticmaalay moojee' riwaayadan reer Maakhir ma aha. The poster is is also irrelevant to the story.

'Pakistan baa Nuyukleer tijaabineysa oo bal eeg, guriga xittaa gadhiidh baa ku jidhee'. :D Classic paranoia.

MZanzi   

lol ibti sorry your spelling is off did u get Gardisol shot...ibti meeqo mssg qaldan kugu so dhacay sheh loo waday lol

PS..Alla ubaahne un iska ilaali

Ibtisam   

The mother is always against the daughter. I hate that even in my own family. uuuf :mad: :mad: :mad: It is never the guys fault. They force her to go back and bully her! I hate culture.

I also found this one: Somali Film *Fajac*part1

ADNAAN   

^^ why hate culture sheh, waa in wadankii laguu yar mustaafuriyaa.

Originally posted by Paragon:

'Pakistan baa Nuyukleer tijaabineysa oo bal eeg, guriga xittaa gadhiidh baa ku jidhee'.
:D
Classic paranoia.

that was classic but you forgot the nuyukleedh and gughiga instead of guriga :D

Ibtisam   

^^Adnaan first wLC back, uni must be finished to see you posting again :D LOL hope you did well.

As for in la ii mustaafuriyaa, if I remember correctly I was more Somali than you. :D But in all seriousness if you watched the film, it reflects a very bad aspect of our culture, which is the consent punishment of women and undermining them, treating them like id*ots by insisting that they should put up with all sorts of mental abuse from the their husband, the separation becomes a family affair, where both his family and hers turn against her and bully her. The guys are aware of this lope hole and every farah relies on this pressure to get his wife back when he continuously messes up. The film highlights this, hence my response.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by sheherazade.:

^^Adnaan first wLC back, uni must be finished to see you posting again
LOL hope you did well.

As for in la ii mustaafuriyaa, if I remember correctly I was more Somali than you.
But in all seriousness if you watched the film, it reflects a very bad aspect of our culture, which is the consent punishment of women and undermining them, treating them like id*ots by insisting that they should put up with all sorts of mental abuse from the their husband, the separation becomes a family affair, where both his family and hers turn against her and bully her. The guys are aware of this lope hole and every farah relies on this pressure to get his wife back when he continuously messes up. The film highlights this, hence my response.

hey ibtisam, how you doing? Uni is almost done.. silent reading is the way to go inaabti.

Somaali adoo qoraya horta aan ku arko hadalaka koleyba waad dhameysee :D .

lol @ lope hole, I don't think that lope hole is much of a help for the average farax in the west...but I agree with you though, it is not something I would want my sister to go through.