Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Gentle Reminders

Hubb   

Originally posted by unknown1:

saqajaan may Allaah curse you Amiin.

dont talk bad about jareer and africans.

lllooooooooooooooooooooooollll...omg, thats just to damn funny

unknown1   

Originally posted by Malika:

Saqajaan,
:D:D
Astagfirullah,waar iga taag saqajaan yahow!
:D:D

*off to repeant*
:(

while you are repenting i ducey, insha'allah the one will forgive you smile.gif

To the poster thank you and may Allah reward you for posting this, although I don't if all these lists are considered major.

Major sins can take you out of islam, if you don't repent to Allah. If you go against something that Allah and his messenger said in the quran or the sunnah.

Did you girls know shaping the eyebrows is considred as a major sin. The prophet s.a.w cursed a women who shapes her eyebrows and the one who does it.

Naden   

^ Trimming bushy eyebrows takes you out of Islam? Good riddance for hairy rubbish. Any girl who looks like a male Russian soldier we can't have in our midst.

Imagine when God confiscates their hot wax and tweezers, we'll have millions of hirsute beasts ruining the whole afterlife for the rest of us naturally hairless Africans.

Miriam1   

^ LOOL omg you reminded me of my highschool pakistani friends, what hairy arms and legs they had

I always wondered if they had hairy chests like men too. heh masakin. waxing is painful.

Cleaning your eyebrows is fine,

Its the shaping of the eyebrows into a unnatural shape or shaving them off completely which is considered to be haram...or so I have heard!

Cara.   

Naden, I'll have you know that some of us not-so-hairless Africans await the day tweezers are confiscated and melted down to make guillotines to use on every beautician who has ever performed an underarm wax...

Naden   

Hayam, I worry when spiritual guidance morphs into bad beauty advice. Unnatural for some maybe all the rage for others :D

Cara! My sympathies, my dear big-foot friend. Take heart, beauticians are hell-bound too for charging a woman 30 bucks for a haircut worth 15.

Miriam1   

I know. But I always felt the whole point, of such rules nd regulations in our deen, is to retain what God has given us. Our natural beauty. One or two plucks here and there doesn't hurt. Since one is encouraged to be neat and clean looking.

But when your eyebrows are no longer madeup of hair...but a thin pencil line, thats well over the line (if I may draw one).

Naden   

Hayam, nothing is retained, unfortunately. Neither hair not beauty nor youth nor health. All goes to hell in a hand basket.

For people who do remove all their eyebrows and put a pencil line there, don't you think they've suffered enough from 80s fashion faux pas without being thrown in hell too?

Miriam1   

So true, its a perfect show, wholesome entertainment.

Bonus its airing at almost the end of Ramadan...like an Eid gift

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Naden:

Hayam, nothing is retained, unfortunately. Neither hair not beauty nor youth nor health. All goes to hell in a hand basket.

For people who do remove all their eyebrows and put a pencil line there, don't you think they've suffered enough from 80s fashion faux pas without being thrown in hell too?

L0L :D . The good thing about the drawn-on brows is that if you're feeling pissed off that day, you can draw them at a 45 degree angle / ..lol

17. Pride and arrogance

I can understand the sin of arrogance, but why, exactly, is 'pride' considered to be a sin? It's taken me a lot of effort to become good at what I do - why should I not take pride in my accomplishments?

ps. Thanks for the remider sister, very timely for me!