Saalax

Jeeganland tries to destroy the biggest telecommunication company in Somaliland owned by West Burco & Mogadishu

Saalax   

As everyone knows Telesom in Somaliland is majority owned by West Burco/South Hargeisa community & Ina Jimcaale (reer Huriwaa, Mogadishu). When Ina Aw Siciid and Dahabshiil couldn't compete they are trying to use the current administration to take them out of the market.   This is why I go hard on odayga la sixray ee Oodweyne ee Jeegaanta uu shaqeeya SOL. 

This guy is called Maxamed Aloore one of the biggest shareholders in Telesom from west Burco and the CEO of the company is Mohamed Eid (from South Hargeisa).

galbeedi   

They were denied to bring a cable from the sea or land. The Jeegaan government is/was serving the interest of Somcable (Ina Aw Siad) and Somtel (Dahabshill) for eight years. 

Dahabshiil supposed to be a money transfer and banking company, yet now his Sometel which is carrying the internet cables of In Aw said is trying to destroy Sometel, the oldest telephone company in Somaliland.

If Biixi and his corrupt oligarchs does not back off , this will lead to war.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
1 minute ago, galbeedi said:

They were denied to bring a cable from the sea or land. The Jeegaan government is/was serving the interest of Somcable (Ina Aw Siad) and Somtel (Dahabshill) for eight years. 

Dahabshiil supposed to be a money transfer and banking company, yet now his Sometel which is carrying the internet cables of In Aw said is trying to destroy Sometel, the oldest telephone company in Somaliland.

If Biixi and his corrupt oligarchs does not back off , this will lead to war.

You are well informed niyohow.  Jeeganland always sides with their companies and gives them monopoly.

Kkkkk

Looking through the clan prism on any issue. 

Saalax's next big breaking news:  My fictional clan's camels are slaughtered in the local abattoir but the other clans camels are sent overseas. There must be a conspiracy against my clans camels.

Lets face it, as long as people are alive and kicking there will be issues here and there and everywhere. There are issues between clans, between subclans, between subsubsub clans.... between businesses, between neighbours, between friends etc.

This isssue is nothing more than that kind of issue. 

Big businesses have customers from all walks of life. No business succeeds if it reduces itself to the clan level.  

We all want a 100% free market, and certainly Telesom is in an excellent position to fight for everyone including the less fortunate and bring forth a change that will help the country. They certainly have the resources and the money to do so.  

Good luck with them. 

Saalax   

Suldaanka don't cry because the facts are stated. We are all aware the monopoly Jeeganland businesses get while trying to destroy other major companies.

****? akakaka, make some sense dude. 

You can try very hard to be from the clan you are claims but you will never be, so long you are hiding yourself. Ragga reer **** rag is qariya maha.  :D

The challenge still stands, tell me which city you live or reside and I can arrange someone from the **** clan to meet you and verify you.  

4 hours ago, Saalax said:

Suldaanka now you sound like Oodweyne. When faced with the reality hit your head against the wall. :D

B/c a **** like yourself cannot possibilty be from **** clan. I can guarantee that.  

Saalax   
4 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

B/c a **** like yourself cannot possibilty be from **** clan. I can guarantee that.  

Just because I don't work for Jeegaan interests suddenly I am not "****"  :D   . 

4 hours ago, Saalax said:

Just because I don't work for Jeegaan interests suddenly I am not "****"  :D   . 

Jeegaan this jeegaan that,  you are mentally ****. Which is why I don't believe you are from ****. 

**** folks are noble people, and even if they have issues they don't nag about it 24/7. 

Dude, **** are leaders not **** like yourself. 

Saalax   

Suldaan Cune oo ka hadlay Weerarka Xukumada Kornayl Muuse Biixi ku qaaday Telesom & Zaadka & Arimo kale oo xasaasiya