Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Max Powers' Jacayl Chronicles

Khayr   

Originally posted by MAX POWERS:

Saw the most beautiful Somali chick ever yesterday. She is a first year and in my department.

Will update progress of the jacayl.

She's ripe for the taking cause she is a 1st yr. - 1st on errrbody's list. icon_razz.gif

Move in slow...."hey i noticed you take that class, i took it before. blah, blah, blah. Den, introduce yourself and cut it at that "I gotta run to class/work". Next week, when she sees you, continue the convo. with "Oh remember me the other day....by the way, I never caught ure name..... - and the goalkeeper goes on a break (her defences) and there you have it - an OPEN SHOT. :D

Don't seem needy. Act like, she is just a C grade that could use some tutoring from an A grade faraax.

Man, you got me reminscing....when your young, healthy and good looking, it is something to take pleasure in- MashaAllah fa'al.

FatB   

^^ loooooools open shot kulaha, you've been watching too many american sticoms, turn of saved by the bell and get some exersise :D

Cabdow   

Man, you got me reminscing....when your young, healthy and good looking, it is something to take pleasure in- MashaAllah fa'al.

Don't despair sxb, if 114 yr old man can do it, so can you ee keep hope alive untill a 17 yr old girl falls on your lap :D

Juxa   

max dont hit on her, believe me if she is in same field you are going to see her again and again.

instead be wiil wanaagsan, offer assistance

I havent seen my qalanjo this week, mind you its only monday. I might see her tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Khyr, thats some sound advice sxb.

juxa.. what assistance can i offer except to offer her my notes. nothing comes free, if you know what i mean.

chubacka   

^ that might put her off completely, where is the rush, she will be there for 3 years iA!

lol I haven't see her this week, but then its only monday. :D

I would say jst salaam her once in a while and take your time getting to knw her, jst b/c your attracted to her doesn't mean it was mearnt to be! icon_razz.gif

Abti, yaysan kula dhaafin three days, that's mathematically proven theory in my book, otherwise you lost it.

Pretend that you don't know the area and ask her if there is any Halal Muslim restaurant in the area and what time she goes to lunch, take her there and tell her that lunch is on you (I know you are stingy) but also let her know it will be on her next time, that way you will not only save money next time but guarantees another session with her for a second time, halkaa kasii daadihi adeer, hadaad waxmatare tahayna xilka iska soo wareeji maps-ka sida loo sawiro horaa naloo ku fudedeeyayee lol

Curly   

lol, this reminds me of plenty of awkward uni days...believe me you don't want to be the one that scared her away.

I remember this one guy sending 'anonymous' messages whilst I was in the computer room it was so embarrassing when one day he was sitting next to me and I just had to put an end to it so I turned to him and said "give it a rest, I'm trying to work!" I felt bad afterwards so I couldn't look at the guy again much less talk to him!

But I did have a crush on this guy all the way through uni but I didn't bother (not that I would) because it was nice to have someone you can just admire from afar. lol!