Sign in to follow this  
lol

Ever wondered why??

lol   

Seriously why so many of SOL users like to fuel an already burning fire between two people? I mean isn't our wajib as Muslims to create peace? Aren't we supposed to help each other attain harmony? I mean what do you guys get out of this? What do you get if you make two people choke the life out of each other? A 30 minute drama... and then what??

I guess this needs to stop. Maybe would be better if you can't do anything to change the situation to better, just stay out of it!

Cause we are all pathetic people with no lifes and the little drama that occurs here and there in SOL enriches our sad little existence.

*I wasnt being sarcastic*

*And I took the liberty of speaking for EVERYONE*

Originally posted by Hibo:

Seriously why so many of SOL users like to fuel an already burning fire between two people? I mean isn't our wajib as Muslims to create peace? Aren't we supposed to help each other attain harmony? I mean what do you guys get out of this? What do you get if you make two people choke the life out of each other? A 30 minute drama... and then what??

I guess this needs to stop. Maybe would be better if you can't do anything to change the situation to better, just stay out of it!

Dont you think its much easier if "People" controlled their mouths to begin with?. Just a suggestion walaal

Jacpher   

Dramatic events are what gets people so excited I guess. Af-daboolan waa dahab or something to that meaning is what they need.

I doubt nomads enjoy the drama that goes on here sometimes, many people are just instigating because they know there’s no harm done in the end, anything that happens in the virtual world stays in the virtual world, if people take it outside on to the real world than I’d say those people are seeking some excitement and drama in their lives.

Janna   

Hibo sister

The drama is what makes this websites rates up!

Silent readers love reading about "Who is verbalising who?" and "Who is on who's side?". After all that is what makes them addicted to this site.

Pucca   

People love drama, there's no changing that.

ignore them? move on? *sigh* good luck with it sis, at the end of the day you can turn off your pc, smile, be like "humans, such -blank-" and shake your head.

ta ta -_-

Pucca I have a hard time following your posts --- something about google, blank pc off computer kicker with zinger slithering sucker tags. I’m just kidding, bet lotta SOL voyeurs were expecting something else

Pucca   

<<< complex character, i'm not even sure what i said up there. Key word "smile".

:D your signature line is simply "hot" lol much needed laughter, now i must get away before ppl start questioning ....

Pucca   

:mad: read! argh!

ignore them? move on? *sigh* good luck with it sis, at the end of the day you can turn off your pc, smile, be like "humans, such -blank-" and shake your head.

thats suggestions i made, hibo can ignore those ppl because its a virtual world; at the end of the day she TURNS OFF her computer, she can then SMILE and say "HUMANS, such id!ots (had to be left blank) and simply shake her head at their stup!dity.

your signature line is simply "hot" lol much needed laughter, now i must get away before ppl start questioning ....

I COMPLIMENTED YOU ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!! argh!!

was that so hard ???? I CANT BELIEVE I JUST EXPLAINED MYSELF! :mad:

ps. Animal farm, you're getting old sir ... :rolleyes: