maakhiri1

Somali Parliament bans DP world from SOMALIA

Holac   

Tigre is an Ethnic, found only in Eritrea, that are about 1.5 million people. Their Language is Tigre

Tigray is in both Eritrea (about 2.3 million) and Ethiopia (about 6 million). Their language is Tigrinya.

I learned something new. Thanks OO

17 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

arinku kow iyo labo. midna ma joogo

UAE money is now bejng used to.get rid of Jawaare, with the help Omar Buur.

And the redundant Upper House is also funded with UAE money from Omar Buur to stop this ban

Did you see Amin Amir's cartoon. It perfectly describes what is "brewing". I still think the SFG should have passed the resolution, filed it in all international bodies and move on. Not even dwell on it. Not much good will come out of it. The Ethiopian minister is outraged too that some SFG folks tried to use this for enmity to Ethiopia, and you can imagine what some Ethiopian opposition do with such a thing.

The dwelling on this seems more targeting Puntland rather than Somaliland. That plus UAE money to regional hot spots can become undoing of current achievements.

Ethiopia recognizes that Somalia have every right and responsibility to oppose and invalidate the agreement, but not to make it political fight between countries or regions.

23 minutes ago, Holac said:

I learned something new. Thanks OO

There are even Ethiopians who get mixed up on that, until they find out when an Eritrean goes what?

The Tigre are more than 80 percent Moslems and Tigray are more than 90 percent Christians.

The Tigre BTW I did not point out are also in Eastern Sudan (about a million). I was just pointing out the Eritrea Ethiopia only.

There was funny cartoon from Amin Amir where the Sherifs and Aweys were talking Tigray this Tigray that in their conference in Eritrea, until young Aiidid came and told them there is more Tigray dominance here than in Ethiopia. It was priceless.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

10 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

That is hipocritical and you know it.

FYI Tigre are an Ethnic, found only in Eritrea, that are about 1.5 million people. Their Language is Tigre

Tigray are in both Eritrea (about 2.3 million) and Ethiopia (about 6 million). Their language is Tigrinya.

Both these peoples have same origin like cousins. Both Tigre and Tigrinya are far enough to need an interpreter, but close enough to make out 25-30 percent communality. Bth originate from Geez (like latin for Europeans that is only used now in Churches). Geez Tigre Tigrinya Hareri Silte Amharic (Tigrinya Agew and Oromo mix) seems how they born and grew separately.

Back to topic.

The Target, the reason, motivation of the whole excercise is Ethiopia for persons like you. That is a fact.

Just do not take the Somali people to another war with Somaliland before you even have a house in Mogadishu. This time will be total devastation. People in the hinterlands do not have economy to last a season unlike the 90s where they had ability to withstand some months and years of chaos. Even then the famine happened and foreign countries had to help.

If as you say the target is Somaliland, then don't you think that you are only deepening the bitterness?

If you are willing to act and war based on your past sentimentalism, don't you think Somalilanders would have past sentimentalism as well?

Negotiation should be the only and only way. Its humaine, constructive and better relations regardless the results, for tomorrow. Its also guaranteed to bring results. Will also limit foreign interference.

Potato, Potahto.

Tomato, Tomahto.

Tigre, Tigray.

Same difference, so let's not get to pedantic about semantics of the Tigray.

The bottom line is that a 70% stake ownership in a Somali national asset by foreigners is unacceptable.  You can call it what you like although I suspect you might not know the full definition of the word you and that other insect are bandying to and fro in this thread :)

57 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Potato, Potahto.

Tomato, Tomahto.

Tigre, Tigray.

Same difference, so let's not get to pedantic about semantics of the Tigray.

Tillamook,

You think its Tigray AI playing games on you? You think this is Jewish Orthodox and Chritian Orthodox Computer that generated this? This is true and verifiable spend few minutes and you will learn why the relations between Eritrea and Ethiopia is influenced.

It is not semantics, these are real people.

• Like 1