maakhiri1

Turkey spent over $1 billion on SOMALIA

You are displaying all the symptoms that your politicians suffer from. Wale maskaxdaada dhaawac bu ku dhigay just using a pen.

So you back with your usual insults when you run out of real argument to which to hold the fort against others with, heh, mate? What a miserable cheap plonker.

LOL, okay, you could at-least wait a couple of minutes to give some semblance you are two different people. 

Holac   

Forget Somaliland, Turkey hasn't done much outside of Mogadishu. I think the issue is mostly because Mogadishu is a sinkhole when it comes to "needs" and the corrupt politicians would never share aid unless it is directly distributed by the donor. Turkey, for some reason, has strong confidence in the central government and it lets Somali politicians in Mogadishu manage all contributions from Turkey. Turkey means well. The problem is Somali politicians. 

Few years ago, it was reported that the Turkish government was paying the salaries of civil servants in Mogadishu without a bank by unloading suitcases of cash at Villa Somalia. You can easily imagine where the majority of that money ended up. 

galbeedi   

Haven't we all complain about neighboring countries especially Ethiopia by passing the federal  government. 

They should be following the leads of the national government. Soon they will help the regions . They have started some projects in Jubba Land. 

The typical zero some guy of the Somalis had even claimed few years ago that the Turks were pro HAG or similar issues.

We should be grateful. No one except the Turks want to help Somalis. We are tired of western media amplifying only our hardships while burying our potential. 

They have shown all of us how nations have to be built.  People want results. 

We Somalis in general do not build things, especially public things. If peace comes, this nation could be transformed within few years. We have half million diaspora Somalis just waiting for the peace to take hold. With help of Turkey , China and others we could build trains, highways and other modern communication infrastructure which could make easy for Somalis to intermingle and trade. 

I know Ducaale (OOdweyne #2) is wishing evil both for  Turkey and Somalis but Allah said, " Ina macal cusri Yusra", certainly In every hardship, there is an ease" 

For 27 years Hargeisa Maamul haven't build one single hospital in any major town, but they have used foreign aid to build false government ministries who serve no one.

galbeedi   

You did not even understood the Surrah, which meant that the Somalis are going through hardship but as Allah says, " In every hardship there is an ease". God Willing this problems will end one day. In fact they might end sooner than you think.

Waxaad isleedahay darajo ayaad haysata laakinng anigu ma qabo inaaad meel fog tagtay.

Unemployment in Smaliland 75%

No drinking water in Hargeisa, in fact, it has better water access in the 80ites.

Not one single hospital built in 27 years.

No rule of law exists among the people. No functioning courts.

Of course there are no bombs among the tribe as of now.

Go celebrate my friend.

• Like 1

Holac   
18 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Galbeedi

Laakin waxaad ogaata, sabta uu Allah iigakaa gacan sareysiiyey ee hadii aad juuq tiraa aan u awooda inaan luqunta iskaga kaa taago, waa koley wax uu THEE all knowing uu ogyahay. Amuuraha Ilaahay anigu fara galin mayo. Kuna kibri mayo. Darajaduu i siiyayna inaan xaqeeda garto oo si fiican aad u daaqdid waa waajib ani saran. Markaad abaal-laawe noqotidna ee afkaa aan u ogalaaday inu nabad ku daaqo I qaniino, waa inaan iska dulqaata.

Ducaale, who are you talking about, if I may ask? The people of Awdal?

what is DUCAALE smoking? adeer, habeen uma hoyateen Awdal, hadeey reer Awdal ka midoobaan SL.

Laakin waxaan wanaag aha, in  umada dhulkaas ku dhaqan wax fiican wada qabsadaan.

galbeedi   

They always like to use AWdal in so many ways.

Sometimes , deep down " Awdal way weheshanayaan oo waxa ay isleeyhihin Soomaalidu waxa ay idin odhan waa meel "Isaaq land" laakiin inta reer awdal indinla joogo aduunyada ayaad ku baadhanaysaan.

On the other hand they fear us that is why they blockade us economically.  sida Maakhiri Sheegay Haddaan u midowno waan kala diraynaa.

OOdweyne#2 , I hope the Awdalites  will wake up and throw the Habro out someday.