Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

LooL..check this out!

I came across this website the other day, i just had to share it..it's called insultmonger.com..checkout the somali swearing on this site. Waa la waashay.

Ps: Shame on the person who gave away our secrets. :mad:

......props to mikee G

asxantu

Wiilo   

Checkmate sxb, walaahi waan isku naxay markii aan aqriyay, alle dadkaanaa war maxay sidaa u yeeleeyn, dadkaanaa ummaddeena ma'han walaahi. Waraa anaga in aan barno luqadda English lagac aan ku bixinaa nooh, ayagana halkaan ayba FREE ku helaayaan haba ahaatee Afsoomaaliga inta ugu xumeyd,,,,

sAlaAma kA dhEh:.........

nuune   

setting up a site like this is not our business, but what concerns us is the person(somali in this case) who went there and wrote and contributed those silly remarks :mad:

NoVa   

^^y'all eazy' up there...Checkmate was tryin'2 show how one of us..Dadkeena would try 2 contribute 2 such a thing...even thought it's shame'dat one had 2 go 2 their way 2 try 2 teach other's all the disgustin'somali'swearings...Even thought this shouldn't come as suprise 2 any of us. There is more Crazy'thang's people do now'days..

anywho'z i'm out like a Mukulaal

Krupt33   

Yo my nigga G Bishaaro is mad at u for share the site with us... Wallahi she had me goin 4 a minute looooooooool... yo u betta check her nigga

Nothing wrong with sharing a strange site though looking at the site and after mulling over the contents the word ****** comes to mind. But hey perhaps ones way to prove that when we assimilate we sure fly rather than walk.