Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Schools....

Hibo   

Raula: I can pick u up on Saturday... n I will return u to Mpls.. on Sunday.. if that is cool with ya... then here is my email wahuuda@yahoo.com.... u can holla at me..n we can maybe exchange digits...so as to talk... we would really lov eto have u here!!

Abdinuur: Sorry bro.. we r in women age.. no more men!!

Salaan...

C/nuur:

You don't know Hawl-Wadaag Dhexe? Man, I think you had never been to Xamar, let alone to Soomaaliya. Iskool Xamar ku yaaley aa Hawl Wadaag Dhexe la dhihi jiray. Kii aan dhigan jiray waaye. Ah, and my major was Kacaanka. To prove what I learned:

Guulwadoow Siyaad, Aabihii Garashada Geyga Yagoow. Hadaan...Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

Noloow Siyaad Noloow, Nabey Nooma Talin, Naskax Nooma Roon, Nacabkaa Hajaboo.

Aabihii Dalkoow Siyaad, Aabihii Ummadoow Siyaad. Siyaad Siyaad Siyaad.

Fatma:

Golden State? Darn it. My brother aa meshaas kistoo isbortigood u shaqeeyo nooh. Runtii iniis is aragteen aaba filaa. Inkastoo ay weyn tahey. Labaatan iyo lama sano uus dagnaa mahaas oo Soomaali ma arki uus ku hayaa mar walba ee ii raadi nooh. LoL. smile.gif

Macsalaama

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 01-25-2002).]

DAD   

I go to Northern Virginia Community College. It’s a 2-year school and I plan to do Engineering.

what campus?

I goto Annandale campus. smile.gif

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I go to UNCG--->Uni of NC @ G'boro

Majoring in Chemistry, planning on going to Pharmacy School, insha'allaah!!!

PEACE!!!

Thunder   

I did my undergrat in Biology @ Gearge Mason University. I'm in my second year of medical school at St. George University.

salaamu calaykum all!

I went 2 East Bershire College, Langley UK, Major Health and social care. That was 2 yrs ago.

Now I am plaining 2 go to King's College London, Major Bsc degree Nursing which 3 yrs course. insha allah.

salaam.

Sniper   

most of you majoring in Biology..interesting.Any one interested in biomedical researches among you..?keep up the good work..we might win the Biological warfare..And may be win the war against Disease by coming up with Treatments And may be cures...

I go to Northern virginia community college .biology major..With hopes to transfere to George Washington university or georgeTown,

hi all

its good to see that you guys representing your schools, well i graduated two yrs ago fro

DeVrY University, mojored in "Electronics Engineering" incase some of you are wondering why i have the funny suits from work at the community,, smile.gif

keep your heads up

zoom   

Thunder why SGU dude.Couldn't make in through US application process itself.Eh was the AMCAS online application too much to handle :D

Hey hows True Blue Campus,couple of my school's seniors down there have been telling me...its Heaven!

Good luck with the USMLE step 1 this summer man.

Drop me line.

Hey Zoom, whatever happened to the 3day-non-stop-study???? :rolleyes:

By the way, I heard that colleges/universities in United States are a joke, no offense but seriously, it is not even close to a nobody college/university in Canada.

I heard that as long as you show up for class, your A's are granteed.......is that true??

coz, I'll do a PHD in United States, if its gonna be that easy. ;)

xoxox

Rocks loool sista where have you heard from that (just attend the class and you are A student) LOL yeah girl do ur PHD here and you will find out the A's Uni/coll.

peace.

Hibo   

Please let us respect each other and stop the personal attacks. By the way, registering a new name and attacking others doesn't really do you much because we know the identity of every nomad.

Admin

Somalia Online Team

**********EDITED********