Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

OOOKAY Ladies get in here------------------>

Qac Qaac   

girls pls get hold of yourselves, damn,

are the cloth for muslims or not muslims bro?

gabar saas u labisaneesa ilaahey iima soo dhaweeyo. macbuudka

Section6er, I have to say your last post is the best out of all of them... You have a perfect taste in women shoes.. I actually own the brown pair..they are absolutely gorgeous!!! But whats up with the rest of the garments??

And Oh yeah,before I leave I'll have the golden shades in your first post..I believe they're Channel? If so, they should be around £150 which is roughly 225 Dollars, but cos it is in the States I EXPECT them to be cheaper.let me know anyway...

Ta

J.Lee   

Oh my allah....I jaceel shoes!!! the red heels with the ankle straps and addidas knock off boots are a killer.......Dangnamit Y'all got me drooling.

Senora   

Oh my goodness, those heels Section are to die for.....Kool_Kat I was luvin those red ones.....You guys please let me know what company those were, and how much they are...cause I'm droolin already....lol

Oh and Mis_Unique please do the same with those jeans with the large cuffs.........Gosh, i think Ameenah is going to need to send me those pills stat!!!

LuCkY   

^^^^^Is you feeLing Left out?

Section6er im feeLing those bLack w/strips boots and the shoes under the red booty shorts outLined bLack.

KooL_Kat i guess i know who i am going to go to hunt down some shoes huh?GirL those are some nice shoes...whose the maker?

Mizz-Unique not bad...i Like that bLack top.

OveraLL:good work guys.

Saalixa   

Aight saectioner ur fogettin sumthin.

let me remind u: where's my Diraac? :mad:

i love those shoes though, those brown boots were sexy but the mini dresses and skirts ain't my thing.

And those Sunnies in your first post were hot and i mean so so hot.

Well dont forget bout my diraac ;)

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Darman:

anybody feeling these ??
smile.gif

x_x_hv834_x_large.jpg

I am so feeling it alright...esp the sandals..so nice on guys with cute feet!

Oh and that goldish Italian hijab and the white suit are luvly.

Miz-unique...I'm not very big on shopping but I've been searching for that suede jacket you got up there...it is so me...my fav colour too...gotta head to the mall tomorrow, lol.

Section6er...thanks for changing the theme....couldn't stand those tube tops...nice shoes though.