Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Who is Related?

Gabbal   

Who is related in this great forum? Just curious.

If people don't feel comfortable let me start...

Ms Word abaayo iskawaran :confused: ;)

Jaabir   

Maan walaahi i was about to post this topic :D:D nice going..

personnaly i dont have anyone related to me in SOL :(

Iffah   

Darman me too :( ... but look at the bright side...we don't have to look out for anyone, or worry about them embarrassing us on this forum :D ...

Horn: Does a good friend count? She's like a sister to me...so that makes her like a relative..right? icon_razz.gif

Changed   

i know my uncle uses this site but i dont his screen name ..he seen me around and told mom something so HI uncle who ever u are ;)

2real   

lol@rudy, yeah that freaked me out 2! good 1.

I bet someone I know is up in here. Come out Come out where ever you are!

i dont know a single person in here, not a friend,or a relative (heheee) i can get away with soo much shiit!

seriously, how do u ppl respond honestly to stuff, when you know that your family will be reading your posts?

HornAfrique ---Darman

Since both of you share this tremendous idea...why is that i grab this lets just say HUNCH..ya'll aint speakin the truth? Come on' am sure there is someone you know that somehow..somewhere got you onto somaliaonline?..let it be family or not..but yah i do have several people on this damn thing' more than ya'll can count lol..but they know who there are and if i say their names i wont be true my game...so again' whats the reason for this thread..you knoe everyone will hesistate...so unless the creator..sits it off..sorry to say but there will be no followers

ZOLA   

boy, boy,... lets just say my list is 2 long...i have many cousins,friends and people that i just know..lets leave it rite there... smile.gif ... guys..u know who u r.

ZOLA   

lol@rudy...i was not talking about people of the same tribe fool and i was not talking about qaraabo qansax..i was talking about people who am related to ..am sure they r a lots of people in here whom we share the same tribe..i dont consider them my relatives...does that make any sence to u?...

A.A

I know for a fact that my sis and her friend use to be regulars here...becuz thats how I came about the forum!!!

one of my homegrls is a member as well...but I didn't know until I enjoyed it myself...

My b/f occasionally visits and reads my posts...he is my #1 fan...and thats about all the pple I know, but I am not ashamed of anyone of them reading my posts becuz I have nothing to hide, and it isn't as if I am doing anything out of the ordinary...

Coloow   

Salaama: aren't we all qaraabo qansax?

I have this feeling that I have a few of my nieces, several nephews, some old friends, ex g/f, qaraabo qansax and most probably a few of my ex-wives in here!

I have to be careful!