Sign in to follow this  
Saqajaan

Richard Burton on somali women

faynuuseey! ayaamahaan...dee ciyal maamo badan baa lo soo galeyeey meeshan...u dulqaado abaayo.

i think sol is doing some adversting in the so called special schools.. smile.gif

Faynuus   

Originally posted by Saqajaan:

Geel_Jire

I don't agree with the bad mothers, because my mother was top notch, laaking there are some bad somali mothers.

see how u contradict here. you don't agree that there are bad mothers laakiin there SOME bad mothers haye?

for the record, am a mother too ;) NOT a bad one ask my kids, ask everyone here if they have a bad mom :D

Malika   

This Saqajaan dude is making quite an entry in SOL,am sure in due time we shall accept him just as he is..The Saqajaan he is.. :D ,I hate myself for being a bully.

Saqajaan,welcome to SOL and indeed you have been noticed. :D

Saqajaan   

I meant I don't agree with all somali mothers being bad but there are some. There is no contradiction there, if you are not a bad mother then there is no need for you to get angry. ;)

And asking people is not the way to determine if someone has a bad mother, but rather by looking at how they turned out.

If you're kids turn out to be drug addicts, gangsters etc then I can safely conclude you're a bad mother.

Faynuus   

also if some kids turn out to be saqajaans but i would never blame ur mother.

a parent especially a mother can have a considerable influence and can shape the future of her kids like our beloved BUKHAARi's mother. at the same time, there are some outside influences like the society in the west that breed drug addiction and other malbehaviours of so many kids.Kids need both parents as good role models unfortunately our families are mostly broken families. Mothers have been the backbone of the somali community especially after the civil war. they became both bread winners and homamakers so be fair and give credit where it is due. I also wouldn't like you to base ur judgement on a crazy- supreacist- somali hating wacko's- views about somali woman. he included ur owm mother and ur a living proof that he is wrong right?

saqajaan nimad loo ma dhasho

ibsina la goma helo

so dont blamed on your mom

sagajaan nimo nikeedon ba ha

mar hadaad saqajaan isu taqan

dhee wee buuxan u tag

halkan saqajaan nimo ma ka shaqiiso.

this is bad...u should read the form rules before you open your mouth.

admins...plz ban or school mr. saqajaan... there is no need for personal attacks. peace.

Saqajaan   

afro girl

what's so funny?

rat face rudy

no one asked for your forgiveness, next time stick to the topic at hand or meel iska fariso.

Rahima   

If you're kids turn out to be drug addicts, gangsters etc then I can safely conclude you're a bad mother.

If we go by that logic, prophet Nuh was a bad father because his son refused to accept Allah as his Lord?

Has it ever occured to you saqajaan that perhaps at times, it could be a test from Allah?

I agree, some women are not the best of mothers, be they Somali or not, but using a quote from a moron as evidence is not the way to heighlight the issue. But then again, it does seem you have it in for women, not even willing to acknowledge that most of of our youth are the way they are because of absent fathers.

It is said that the best role model for a child is the same sex parent, so i ask, is it mainly young men out of control or young women?

Nephissa   

Mothers are NOT soley responsible for how their kids turn out. It's ludacris, and rather vain, for you to think that a child will only be influenced by a mother and nothing or no one else over his/her lifetime. There are way too many outside influences at work, and way to many people who came from good homes and good families who turned out bad. A bad sheep in a family is raised and taught the same way as the rest of the siblings, when all others turned out to be well adjusted, decent and respectful adults, that bad one could be in drug and in jail. Waa ku dhalee isoo raac ma taal meesha. It is not like training a dog to sit and stay. Kids eventually have to go out on their own and make their own choices..and, like any adult, not all of those choices will be good ones.

Qorax   

Richard Burton wuxuu ahaa waa la ogyahay, somalidana waqti uu ku darso ama ku arko waligiis ma heli wuxuu ka qorayna waa sheeko xariiri maskaxdiisa uu ka soo minguuriyey. Wuxuu ahaa khaniis india iyo carbaha usoo doontay in la khaniiso meeshuu tagana si loo aqbalo ayuu sidii jirjiroolihii dhaqankooda & caadaadkoada qaadan jiray, si uu dadka u maran habaabiyo. Wuxuu ahaa dambas jiif allaa laga ag weyn dulledyada xaafadaha iyo meelaha caruurtu iyo dumarku isugu yimaadaan dadku waxay alaalba u haysan jireen inuu yahay ruux wax u dhiman yihiin, yacnii waalan.