Sign in to follow this  
Saqajaan

Richard Burton on somali women

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maya, Carab uu ismoodaa...
:D

Afro, am loving the avatar...Would've married him in a heartbeat no doubt...Xaaaaaaaaaaaaax xabadkaas...

Xaaax aa ? You don't wanna Saqajaan to call you a bad mother mmmm watch out eeddo!!
;)
Xaax iyo nus wilibo...Saqajaan can call me whatever he likes, but that body is just too damn xaax...Ooooooooooppppppppppsssss wait his behind has been banned, so he can't - well at least not as Saqajaan! icon_razz.gif

Mise adaa Saqajaan kusoo daabagambanooyo? redface.gif You're not calling me a bad mother now are you?

Where did this saqajaan character go?

Mr Peace, xataa anaa? Indheheeno shanta eh maa hadana rabtaa inaa sheekadaan nagu socod siisid? Iyaah...Haye, ok anaakuusheegaayo: this 'Saqajaan' character has magically disappeared, but I have a feeling he is the person sitting in front of your monitor reading this post... :D:D

Mr-Peace   

Kool Kat

You're a mother, control yourself. You obsession with this saqajaan character is getting dangerous, were you planning on running away with him? Think of your kids eedo ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mr-Peace:

Kool Kat

You're a mother, control yourself. You obsession with this saqajaan character is getting dangerous, were you planning on running away with him? Think of your kids eedo
;)

Run away with you? HELL N-O! Eedadaa ka xishoo...Bisinka, cunuga afxumaa? Saqajaanimada badan mafiicno ee bal isilaali, cunug yar baatehee... ;)

Kool_kT, eeddo I am no way close to that Saqajaan character mana ku soo gabanooyo, it was just that your "xaax" aa iga yaabisay. ;)

Hadda, there is this other character called Mr.Pea so you gotta deal with him :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Maya, Carab uu ismoodaa...
:D

Afro, am loving the avatar...Would've married him in a heartbeat no doubt...Xaaaaaaaaaaaaax xabadkaas...

I have been out for ages, but I have been fully attracted today by your ( xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax ). Mmmmmm nice role!

PS:-

Will go to Gym tomorrow, to have a better chest than the chicken shaped......... Do keep posting smile.gif