Sign in to follow this  
Saqajaan

Richard Burton on somali women

Saqajaan   

Brofessor_Geeljire

Either comment on the topic at hand or meesha ka tag sxb. naga jooji the constant whining, who's forcing you to read these comments?

Fabregas   

no need to get your macawis in a twist, saqajaanyahow, suffice to say when I click on a thread and read ****** comments with wordz like Jareer,Midgaan, Adoon, etc, the MODs should take action( as in line with the rules of SOL ). As for moaning, your the one dumarka ka cabanaya siday geel ka dhacen :D

@Ibtisam, Sshhhhhhh :D )

Saqajaan   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I can explain it by the lack of fathers, they are bad role models who waste all their time chewing and come home when the kids are leaving for school. Don't contribute to the Childs up brining and discipline and to top it all off, does not approve of birth control and wants a child every year. There have been many cases where a father does not know the names of his kids, but there is yet to be a mother who does not remember her kid’s name.

Other factors such as society, poverty, lack of opportunities and popular youth culture can also be used to explain dysfunctional families.

I'm certain birth control is haram, so why even bring it up? Other ethnic groups are known for having large families, yet they don't have as many problems. I concede lack of fathers, etc are a contributing factors, but it's the mother that makes the biggest difference in children's lives. How she behaves and raises her kids is the most important factor.

Ibtisam   

^^^Really?? What is the use of a father?? :confused: waad iska haadli to be honest. anigu inamad yaryar laa tirsaado, so I will let one of the brothers set you straight! icon_razz.gif

You can do your own research on birth control and what Islam says about it, don't take my word for it.

Saqajaan   

Brofessor_Geeljire

Midgaan, Jareer, adoon, niger etc are just mere words. How you react to them is what gives them power. This world isn't an ideal place, learn to have a tough skin.

Calacaalka meel kale la aad badowyaho.

Ibtisam   

^^^Then act you age and stop being ciyaalsuuq.com, if you are older than me, you should be deeply ashamed for your stupi*dness. waad naa waashey since you've arrived.

Saqajaan   

ibtisam

my views have been sobering for the drunkards that roam this place, it's time you all got out of the bubble you live in and join the real world. I tell the truth, wether people want to hear it or not.

Chimera   

It's sad that someone would actually take the generalised rubbish written by a 19th century supremacist and present it to us as some kind of authority on Somali womenhood

mentally enslaved i guess

MZanzi   

Saqajaan

^^^and let me tell you the truth i dont care if u like it or not ......dhaadhaan ba tahay iskuna xishood and stop runing around like a headless chicken .....

Ibtisam   

^^^loool

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

It's sad that someone would actually take the generalised rubbish written by a 19th century supremacist and present it to us as some kind of authority on Somali womenhood

mentally enslaved i guess

Even worse he thinks it is the "real world" and we need to get out of "the bubble"! redface.gif Our kids need help Adam, send him a short crash course one of these days if he shows an interest. smile.gif