Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

How to make your man Happy - Somali Writer

ElPunto   

Zahra J. Saleh is a freelance writer based in U.A.E. Currently, she has two books in to her credit.

Sahra%20J.%20Saleh1.jpg

“How to make your man Happy” , now available in University Book Store, Al Jabry Book Store Burjuman, all jashanmal in UAE, All Prints in Abu Dhabi

Zahra Jama Saleh, has been working as an Executive Secretary for many years in UAE and during these years, she also wrote many articles on the local papers, such as Gulf News and Gulf Today before she released her first book in the year 2004.” Wellbeing is what is Inner Beauty” has become another successful article wrote by her.

Zahra released her first book “HOW TO MAKE YOUR MAN HAPPY” when this topic was like “keep your lips sealed and don`t even a say a word about it” in some parts of the world. This book was widely accepted and became “the talk of the town” since then!.

It is a self-help book about interviews made with 120 ladies of 67 nationalities, each one answered “what makes man happy and what are best methods to do so”?

Is it the old fashion ways, aggressive ways, civilized methods or new techniques used by modern women “What makes the man happy?

Most women said as below:-

1. Cook good food:

Most women, particularly older women with successful relationships, said “the way to a man`s heart remains through his stomach. Good, home-cooked food, presented hot and on time, would make a man happy any day they insisted”.

2. Keep a beautiful home

Women in relationships said “an elegant, quiet home made their men feel happy and wanted. Clear clutter, minimize noise, have pretty knick-knacks, make sure the room smells fresh, they advised”

3. Don `t ask questions

Never nag your man or question him about things he does, within or outside the home, said many women, both in and out of relationships. Give him space; let him decide for himself and you at all times they suggested.

4. Aggressive Approaches:

Awatif: A 19-old-year-old single Egyptian student.

To approach the guy I have in mind, I dress smartly to astonish him and walk close to him as often as I can. I also give him a diplomatic smile. The type of men who really make me take a second look, I mean “wow”, are those who are tall, with bronze skin, light coloured eyes, a muscular body, and who are gentlemen. I search for a man who would admire me for who I am. He should have patience to get to know me well. Money comes last my list.

This book “How to Make Your Man Happy” is the brainchild of Zahra J. Saleh, a freelance writer with a number of articles and author of a well acclaimed book first published in September 2004.

Pick up your copy here:

http://www.afro-arabbooks.com/index.html

ElPunto   

Pay attention here ladies:

This book “How to Make Your Man Happy” is the brainchild of Zahra J. Saleh

Don't dismiss it!

And this is how she chooses to contribute to society? Publishing a trashy literature that perpetuates nothing but the continuation of women enslavement, Ohh!! How i would love to slap her silly.

KK- I’m sure she still looking, May god guide her well (preferably towards me)

p.s not amazed at the level of excitement amongst the “men” thus far....so bask all you want guys coz the future is very bleak for the lot of yah.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

"Dont question him" kulahaa sheekoy ku nacay.

lol...Sonkortay kugu kicin gaartay haye?!

Cabdow   

1. Cook good food:

2. Keep a beautiful home

3. Don `t ask questions

Alla maxay hooyadii u duceysay kii inta isku helaa into one bilcaan rather than four :D

C&H stop protesting and take notes yarta icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Kii isku hela naag intaas sameyneysa walee waxaa la'arki isagoo raadinaya mid ku jiq jiqleysa, kabna ka daba tuurta markuu irida kasii baxayo... :D

CL, may God guide her to your way rather than mine! I wouldn't want blood on my hands...

Cabdow   

^ lol..Kii helaa tu intaa leh oo hadana tu kale haweestaa waa bila edeb, but then again, who are we to say "He can't" to nimcaduu Illaahey u baneeyey :D

Btw, tu jiq jiqleysa oo kab tuurta wa loo baahanyahay 'sometimes' to spice things up nooh smile.gif

Curly   

And why does it not surprise me Elpunto that you're here posting this claptrap?

I for one will not be humouring this sort of twaddle on SOL. I think we ought to have a strict zero tolerance approach because joking or not you're sending out a message.

I'm ashamed that it was a Somali woman that wrote this book and in this centry!