Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

Muslims, Come Out of the Closet !!!

ADNAAN   

Most of u probably know how homosexuality is some what common in the middle east I wouldn’t say it is rife but if you have lived there u must have seen this dark side to today’s middle eastern society, a friend of mine even told me that there is some special names that are used for those boys. He said most of them are weak young men who are forced to this sort of shameless practice.

However, out of curiosity or may be for other reasons some ppl are bound to ask what is the root cause, but is it fair to attribute this sort of moral decadence to the blessed Prophets companions or is it the culture that is to balme.

Read this article, it is written by a Somali journalist and it reflect his opinion on this issue, he is a cunning writer so make sure to follow the links he provided and see if you can find the Hadeeth he is hinting at.

Let all my gifted farahs and haliimos free style on this. ;)

“It must be said however that homosexuality in the Arab and Muslim world is as old as human existence. The holy Koran narrates the story of Lot and condemns his people's homosexual tendencies as transgression. Even companions of the Prophet who used to be away from their wives while fighting in battles sought his permission to use some of them as eunuchs, which the prophet rejected.”

read here !!

you really sound like u been in the closet and wanna come out!!

plz stay in there! u know somali society does not accept gay ideas or thoughts!

its not even 24hrs yet...and look whats coming of the wood-works. western trash..!

ADNAAN   

^^^easy tiger, you can't just insult a brother that easily. wat a crackhead u are. what made u think a somali would come to this place to confess anyway.

Baashi   

^ :D

Here we go again Bashir! What an enlightened and liberated brother you are. Congrats the prestigious Washignton Posts (Online edition) now recognized your skills and gave you a platform to spew your...fill the blank.

That's all you do and you do it well :(

War iga gaarsiiya intaa fadlan.

Jacpher   

lol@rudy.

Baashi I like your sarcasm. The dude needs Hidaaya more than anything. Wished his readers were also surfing on SOL.

Khayr   

B.Goth is trying to gain a name and recognition in the world of western journalism (journalism itself being a modern phenomena in and of itself). B. Goth is doing this by going against the religion and tradition of his forefathers. He is selling out and leaving the deen, for what he feels is more important-FAME!

Yes, its an ad hominum-attack on his persona.

He is allowed to judge Islam through history and a certain set of interpretions via Lenses of Pro-Liberal idealism and anti-religious idealism. Therefore, we can judge his work and him (his work is not completely sepereate from his personality).

Som@li   

Basher Got resides in Abu Dhabi,I met him once,I dont think he is a muslim,He makes fun of the religion,anyway some of his articles are comic and interesting.

Aint really got anything against Qaniisiinta as long as they keep that stuff away from children and the general public. Could really careless what two qaniisiin do in priv or behind closed doors.

Blessed   

I really don't get the arguement the homosexuality is rife in the middle east. Has someone done any statistical comparision?

I aknowledge that it exists but I don't think that it's as paravelant as people make it out to be. It does get alot of attention because it's such a taboo in those communities but to say that certain groups are more inclined towards it, is racist in my view.

Having said that, I've recently come across some very disturbing websites that are involved in an underground promotion of normalising homosexuality in the Muslim world. Bashir, might have joined that campaign. Wa nacuudu Billlah.

juba   

^ that joke went over my head..lol

anyway...bashir goth appears to enjoy defaming islam any chance he can get...muslim? maybe by name but definitly not from the heart (did u read the last line of the article? acudbillah)